Swearing on the Bible to be scrapped? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Swearing on the Bible to be scrapped?

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 8/10/2013 09:43

The Fear - 8/10/2013 09:02

At last heathfield, do you think this signals the beginning of the end for our years of persecution?! :17:

It's a start, but there is a long way to go. If I have to listen to Grace being said at Dinner one more time I may just lose control. I am offended constantly by the assumption that I have to believe in the Bible.

Perhaps what we need to do is start killing indiscriminately to get our message heard, just like all the major Religions have done for Centuries?

I am 'offended' that your 'offended' that you have to be 'offended' to believe in The Bible. Offended indeed I am Humph :19: :19: :19:

I also am 'offended' that it is not just Christians that feel 'offended' and 'persecuted' Humph and humph again :14:

kefkat - 8/10/2013 11:10

At last heathfield, do you think this signals the beginning of the end for our years of persecution?! :17:

It's a start, but there is a long way to go. If I have to listen to Grace being said at Dinner one more time I may just lose control. I am offended constantly by the assumption that I have to believe in the Bible.

Perhaps what we need to do is start killing indiscriminately to get our message heard, just like all the major Religions have done for Centuries?

I am 'offended' that your 'offended' that you have to be 'offended' to believe in The Bible. Offended indeed I am Humph :19: :19: :19:

I also am 'offended' that it is not just Christians that feel 'offended' and 'persecuted' Humph and humph again :14:

As long as we are all offended equally, I can't see that any of us have anything to be offended by!!!!!

HeathfieldRoad1874 - 8/10/2013 13:16

kefkat - 8/10/2013 11:10

As long as we are all offended equally, I can't see that any of us have anything to be offended by!!!!!

Wow! They have even bought in equal equality for being offended now.... :17: