Swansea game | Vital Football

Swansea game

Hopefully the commentary won't be in Welsh or if it is there will be an English option

You're joking, right?

All of the sport on BBC Wales has commentary in Flob or whatever the native language is called; I watch a lot of the Rugby on there.

Sometimes they have sub titles in English, but as its a Welsh side playing an English side you can bet that wont happen.

You're joking, right?

All of the sport on BBC Wales has commentary in Flob or whatever the native language is called; I watch a lot of the Rugby on there.

Sometimes they have sub titles in English, but as its a Welsh side playing an English side you can bet that wont happen.
Oh well never mind have to mute the TV. Was hoping that as it was the BBC the Radio Nottm commentary might be available option on red button

BBC employees are not allowed to travel to away games, so the only way Radio Nottm will commentate, will be from their boardroom whilst watching on TV like the rest of us!

Oh well never mind have to mute the TV. Was hoping that as it was the BBC the Radio Nottm commentary might be available option on red button

The Welsh commentators are the most biased of the lot, although they can be quite funny as well.

I was watching a Pro 14 Rugby game, around two years ago, between Munster and Llanelli Scarlets at Thomond Park in Limerick; the TV station showing the game had an Irish commentator and a Welsh summariser, to add balance.

There had been quite a lot of needle at the scrum which eventually boiled over in the second half; the Welsh second row forward over reacted to something that had happened and he hit the Irish prop with a tremendous punch.

The Prop ended up on his arse but remarkably got straight back up on to his feet.

The commentator was indignant with rage but the Welsh summariser, on seeing the prop get up, merely said of the second row forward "I dont think he is going to be too happy with that punch".

This resulted in total silence; the game had gone through three or four phases before either of them resumed speaking.

Hopefully will be able to watch it through the BT app cast to the TV then like last round I'll have to have a look which BT channel it's on and see

As it's on BBC Wales (channel 101 on Sky in Wales) the commentary will be in English and not in my native language of 'Flob' We have a Welsh language channel called S4C which is all Welsh language commentary

BBC employees are not allowed to travel to away games, so the only way Radio Nottm will commentate, will be from their boardroom whilst watching on TV like the rest of us!

They are still a lot better at identifying the players than I am ! Should have a rule that all our players have to wear different colour boots . Guess Lyle Taylor would be up for all eleven playing with different colour hair too ! (Not like Romania !)

Hopefully will be able to watch it through the BT app cast to the TV then like last round I'll have to have a look which BT channel it's on and see

Should have a rule that all tv games (and all broadcast games) should be available for a tenner at the moment.

As it's on BBC Wales (channel 101 on Sky in Wales) the commentary will be in English and not in my native language of 'Flob' We have a Welsh language channel called S4C which is all Welsh language commentary

Well, Ali G claimed it was called Flob; who am I to contest what the great man say's