Swansea City v Manchester City - Emirates FA Cup 6th Round Saturday 16th March 2019 KO :- 5.30pm | Page 15 | Vital Football

Swansea City v Manchester City - Emirates FA Cup 6th Round Saturday 16th March 2019 KO :- 5.30pm

Looks like my kit change at half time did the job :banana:

Credit also to Mrs Skoorb who was present for the first half.....and absent for the second. She deserves a mention :clap:
And I'll give a big shout out to Kerry, she believed when I didn't. A nice meal out is in her future tonight.(y)

We started too well may be and that brought an element of complacency into City game, but credit to Swansea who have deserved this lead. The only downside to Swansea's lead is that it is 2-0 at HT which I think is not good for the home side, they may relax and think the game is won, it depends now who scores that third goal, if it is City then we will go on and win this game.

HT 2-0

Contact was made the ref gave it

He is claiming that it "clearly wasn't a penalty" when it took slow motion replays and a "magnifying glass" zoom-in effect to see the contact on the ball from the defender.....which was marginal and followed by contact with Sterling to send him over.

At least Jake Humphries made the pint that the city players had no idea about either decision but made a superb effort to win the game from 0-2

apparently, VAR for some reason was not in use at the Liberty stadium, why I do not know, but the offside was marginal, so marginal that you could not blame the linesman for not spotting it

He is claiming that it "clearly wasn't a penalty" when it took slow motion replays and a "magnifying glass" zoom-in effect to see the contact on the ball from the defender.

At least Jake Humphries made the pint that the city players had no idea about either decision but made a superb effort to win the game from 0-2

Somebody up there wants City to win

apparently, VAR for some reason was not in use at the Liberty stadium, why I do not know, but the offside was marginal, so marginal that you could not blame the linesman for not spotting it
Apoarently because the club (Swansea) don't have the infrastructure to support the technology.

That match for me marked the final nail in Mahrez"s City career. An utter waste of space.

He needs a bit more time but I think he will have to hurry up if he wants to improve his chances with us as I reckon he is rapidly becoming the proverbial ‘tits on a bull’