Swansea (A) Match Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

Swansea (A) Match Thread

Two questions:
- Have you ever seen Gibson play in attacking position this season?
- Did you count the five times Gibson was seen in the highlights?...... and did you note his position?

Appeal overturned.

1. yes
2. yes and yes

now back to your chateau nerf du lidl and good nite

1. yes
2. yes and yes

now back to your chateau nerf du lidl and good nite
1. No you haven't
2. Good, and good........ just in front of the back four, wasn't he, with the other midfielders in front of him.

Always need a barb, don't we? Shame.

1. No you haven't
2. Good, and good........ just in front of the back four, wasn't he, with the other midfielders in front of him.

Always need a barb, don't we? Shame.

1. yes i have
2. in midfeeld as a midfeelder

and as someone whose not even seen or herd the game you want to base your argument on a clip show of his 80 mins on the feeld.

sad moonay. even for you

To me our problem is that we should stop worrying about the opposition and play our own game. We did it first half today and went 2-0 up. The minute we started trying to defend and adapt to what they were doing we looked lost. Cook needs to stick to what we did we did well last season rather than thinking the championship is the champions league, some of the teams are there for the taking in this league.

sad moonay. even for you

I thought you were pissing off. More bloody comebacks than Barry bloody Manilow.

Gibson gets a ruddy nose bleed if he crosses the half way line.

Any road..... Go and get your beauty sleep. I suspect you need it.
?

massive improvement today,for the first time in weeks we looked dangerous every time we went forward in the first half and it was ridiculously easy! Second half we went five at the back therefore surrendering the stranglehold we had in midfield! Swansea were very poor and in the first 45 our tactics were perfect and i do not really see why we did not carry on that way in the second half as we would have got a pan full had we kept going!Overall we proved first half we are more than a match for most teams in this league and just need to believe in ourselves!!

Goodbye and good luck to Dan Burn , a likeable lad and a very decent L1 player and competent Championship player but will struggle in the Premier League.
Off to Frank Lampards Derby County if the rumours are true for the second half of the season.

Haven't heard that rumour. Not surprised as he isn't PL standard. Hopefully he can notch another own goal when we play them in Feb.

I thought you were pissing off. More bloody comebacks than Barry bloody Manilow.

Gibson gets a ruddy nose bleed if he crosses the half way line.

Any road..... Go and get your beauty sleep. I suspect you need it.
?

got there in the end.