Swans v QPR | Page 2 | Vital Football

Swans v QPR

Cooper's talking nonsense again about missed chances costing us, we created nothing again and quickly we're reverted back to the norm - awful.performances that deserve 0 points. It's a miracle we're 4th and above Brentford and I can't say I'm looking forward to the playoffs or have any optimism ahead of them, especially the way we're playing compared to Bournemouth.

It’s sad to see for Swans fans. They only had to replicate results from the first two thirds of the season to get an auto spot. Instead they’ve collapsed dramatically.
But hope springs eternal and we have won our last two away matches.
Nothing is certain as we see from today’s result, Bournemouth lost at home to ten men Brentford.

Our luck has ran out Keith. We were lucky for a while, I wouldn't say performances were much worse than when we were up in 2nd/3rd place, I would say teams are now just starting to put more chances away and we haven't been scoring goals from set pieces or long range. 1 or 2 shots on target every game just isn't enough over a long period. It's probably why Cooper suited tournament football, he's good over a short spell.

But you have to ask yourself has Cooper taken us forward in the 2 years? He's maybe improved the odd player or 2 but those will be loans who aren't ours.