19/2 Fulham 1 - Huddersfield 2
12/2 Hull 0 - Fulham 1
8/2 Fulham 3 - Millwall 0

Fulham away form
DDWWWW F14 A4
7 of those 14 goals were scored at Reading in a 0-7 win

Swans home form
LWLWWW F9 A7

I hope we are working hard on the problem of how to shackle Mitrovic, who can’t stop scoring, 34 goals so far this season.
We need no reminding that he scored a first half hat-trick in the reverse fixture, a 3-1 defeat last September, although the first goal was blatantly off side. Fulham had 38% possession.
RM after the match:
"I thought we were great. I am really proud of the players - we went toe to toe with the best side in the division. They have a guy who is in really hot form and is one of the best strikers in the division. That's why he gets paid a lot of money, to do what he does. But let's put it into perspective. They spent on one player pretty much our whole playing budget for the season. We were up against it, but we came here with courage, real bravery, and I liked so much about it. I am disappointed to lose but I am really proud of the way the players approached it."

Let’s hope he’ll be proud again after Tuesday night, but with the victory!

Last edited:
Mitrovic has already broken Ivan Toney’s 31 goal Championship record haul of last season. He’s presently on 34 goals scored with 12 games left.

Two players already out for Tuesdays match:
Cyrus Christie - can’t play against his parent club
Hannes Wolf - Covid
Korey Smith - cramped up in the latter stages of Saturday’s game, but should be okay to play.
Ogbeta still not available, five weeks after signing.

Swans: Andy Fisher, Korey Smith, Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Ryan Manning, Olivier Ntcham, Flynn Downes, Matt Grimes (c), Jamie Paterson, Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.
Subs: Ben Hamer, Ryan Bennett, Jay Fulton, Kyle Joseph, Joel Latibeaudiere, Finley Burns, Cameron Congreve.

Fulham: Marek Rodak, Harrison Reed, Neeskens Kebano, Harry Wilson, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Tim Ream (c), Tosin Aderabioyo, Neco Williams, Jean Michael Seri, Fabio Carvalho, Antonee Robinson.
Subs: Paulo Gazzaniga. Kenny Tete, Michael Hector, Tom Cairney, Nathaniel Chalobah, Bobby Decordova-Reid, Ivan Cavaleiro.

Last edited:
HT: 0-0 matched them in every way until Manning’s sending off on 42’ for a tackle on Harry Wilson, who did his best to get Manning sent off by rolling over and over and over on the floor as if someone had shot him. Eventually got up and ran around like a spring chicken for the rest of the match.
FT: 1-5 best forgotten

Why were we still trying to play out from the back when we were down to ten men? Suicidal from Fisher seconds into the second half, lobs the ball ten yards to Grimes waist height, he can’t control it, dispossessed - goal. Cabango tries to clear the ball, slices it into his own net - goal. There was a lack of leadership, panic resulted in mistake after mistake and we were demoralised, ill-disciplined and in dis-array.
Shame, because first half we were really good. The outcome could have been very different if Manning hadn’t had a moment of madness diving into the tackle.
Now Manning, a key player in Martin’s set-up faces missing 3, but up to a 4 or more match ban:

“Straight red cards for dissent will result in a two match ban, while dangerous tackles or violent conduct will result in a three-match ban which can be raised to four or more games in extreme cases.”