Survival, what will it mean. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Survival, what will it mean.

Think Ashley will conduct a thorough review and ask a lot of bloody questions.

In an ideal world...

If we can see that we need a overhaul from top to bottom then so should he.
Derek will be replaced by a chairman with football experience -David Dein would be ideal.
Pardew & the coaching staff will all be relieved of duties- Replaced by non stooges.
The Conditioning/Dieticians should be hung from the Gallowgate.
We should go after some decent young uk based players as the basis of the squad for the future.

In reality...

Ashley & Dekka will sit down together and ...

Listen to Alan Bullshit his way through this shit hole of a season
Give him 10 games next season to prove the doubters wrong
Back him to the tune of 20 million in the summer (inc wages)
Sell Santon,Krul & Cabaye for 30 million.

Or worse still wait until 4 weeks into he season, with he xfer window about to close and then sack him, don't invest and loose another season.

Or is that me thinking been here before????

I can see Derek bringing out the "We're not ones for making knee jerk reactions,thats what got us relegated the last time.Alans the man for us,hes not afraid to knock on Mikes door & we like that in a manager"

Thing is right now they don't have the "knee jerk" excuse, as it'll be the close season, the evidence pardew isn't up to the job is there in black and white in our results this season. Your bit about what would happen is probably spot on though PM, which is what concerns me. Thing is, if they know he's spinning things for them to the press, I'm fairly sure they'll see through him (Least I bloody hope they will)

It all depends on what Ashley does. Dangerous to fund Pardew let him get players in then find after the transfer window that we are once again in trouble.
Surely even Ashley must realise Pardew is not good enough and dump him early. Appoint a quality Manager and coaches and let them put us where we should be.

A new physio would be nice too. Someone who has the first idea what he is doing. And some new stewards. A lot of the current lot are right *****.

Really can't see Benitez coming here for so many reasons

The main one being he'll have his choice of clubs over Europe

Depends Rza if he wants to stay as a premiership manager,assuming we are a premiership club next season,which in reality I do not doubt.

Benitez has both ambition and backbone snd isn't afraid to speak his mind.......about as far from meeting Mike and Deckas criteria as could be

Which is why we dont sit on our hands at the Gooners match but tell Fatman what he doesnt want to hear. He hated the "Get out of our club" routine hence the disbanding of Level 7. We now have a genuine opportunity to let him know that we dont want Pardwho at this club any more.

Or we can look the other way and make like we're not interested :y52:

pardew has literally taken us as far as his ability allows him and i just hope ashley takes note of this and brings in a boss who can build on what we have and make us a top half team

I am still not convinced we can escape the drop. Watching the game tonight however, makes me wonder how we managed to beat both of these teams who are after a CL place

Mcnamee67 - 8/5/2013 20:34

I am still not convinced we can escape the drop. Watching the game tonight however, makes me wonder how we managed to beat both of these teams who are after a CL place

Half the battle is won when you have a team that tries, which we did against both of these sides.

Spurs at the start of the season when the new 'tactics' hadn't kicked in properly and the Chelsea game when most of the side were new and just played on a mix of enthusiasm and adrenalin.

Pardew soon got them sorted though. :35:

AMac - 8/5/2013 19:06

Which is why we dont sit on our hands at the Gooners match but tell Fatman what he doesnt want to hear. He hated the "Get out of our club" routine hence the disbanding of Level 7. We now have a genuine opportunity to let him know that we dont want Pardwho at this club any more.

Or we can look the other way and make like we're not interested :y52:

You make a good point AMac, fatty doesn't like it, but the problem is that the disbanding of level 7 practically silenced it because it dispersed the more vocal element around the ground, where they find they can't get any anti-regime chants going because they're surrounded by those who are blind to the problems. Anti-pardew chants might have more success