Supreme Court Verdict | Vital Football

Supreme Court Verdict

If he doesn't resign as PM today, then surely a no confidence vote will be triggered which he'll lose?

Theo Usherwood, the politico on LBC will be earning his money today

It just gets better and better - the truth will no doubt out shortly about the US business woman getting mega bucks from the govt when he was London Mayor -wonder what sort of "business" she provided for him?? Just when you thought it could not get any worse under May he has managed to exceed her.

I agree he should go. But he's the sort of politician who has no serious ethics, so I'm not surprised he's trying to ride it out. But the UK will now HAVE to ask the EU for an extension. Boris has said he won't do that. So he may quit over that if not this.

He must EE.
There is no option.
He should resign as Prime Minister today.
He should but he will not.He any his motley crew could still win a election that is the scary part.But it is possibly up to the Tories what happens next.They could even be a civil war within the party trying to get guys like Hammond back in the party.

He should but he will not.He any his motley crew could still win a election that is the scary part.But it is possibly up to the Tories what happens next.They could even be a civil war within the party trying to get guys like Hammond back in the party.
I think that he will Chris, to force an immediate GE, which is what he wanted all along.
Shit or Bust politics

I think guy like Soames and Clarke will have a very powerful voice against their own parties actions. Forget the opposition for a moment the main fire power will be the Tories themselves as many will hate the feeling that Boris misled the Queen.

Last edited:
Hopefully, people will set about drafting a UK constitution. We have a constitution based on statute, precedent and other instruments but it is not codified and, as a consequence, there are gaps.

The UK has three elements of state: the MPs and Lords that debate and pass laws; the executive [the PM and Ministers], that carries out the laws and runs the country and the judiciary that enforces the laws. These three elements must be independent of each other, eg judges must not be political appointees, but the judiciary must act if there is dispute between Government and MPs/Lords.

I think we should use the Botswana constitution as a template for ours.

Cummings has dropped him in the poo again. Must be great having an over confident, self serving, egomaniac so willing to act out your will with no regard for the consequences.