Supporters Club | Page 38 | Vital Football

Supporters Club

Maybe you should take your own advice. It must be exhausting being so wound up by just about everything.

:chill:

Added to that must be the hard task for him remembering what he used to say in his former guises on here....Grip, Grip n the Dog, T&C...Mr Angry...Mr Confrontational...Mr, Mr, Mr

Has anyone heard anything about the 'wall'.
Has the idea been abandoned with the donations being returned with the rest?

I think that the plan is that it will go ahead, i think there was an email about it not so long ago saying it was a work in progress.

No worry tree and crown non of it is going to furnish the prime ministers apartment. May I take this opportunity to thank the supporters club, who have conducted themselves with dignity and decorum, and a fair amount of professionalism, through this nightmare the club as voyaged.

Whilst he won’t need the crowdfunder cash, after today’s results I reckon Boris can get on with re tiling his kitchen and bathroom as he won’t be moving out anytime soon.

The survey is a good idea, though I’m sure the results wont be universally popular. Personally I’d like some to be spent on stadium dressings for matchdays. We’ve plenty of empty seats and so making better use of the space so supporters are more together (post covid social distancing ending) and the rest taken up with inspirational, motivational stadium dressing, which would also improve the interior aesthetics on game days.

Bloody hell we'll all be sodding brown bread before this thing is sorted.

Thinking about it, how did we fall for this bollocks without permission? I reckon we where all too concerned about saving the club.

Who did you think was going to give "permission" whilst we were in administration?

Actually, to match the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem, we could have our own version ... the Moaning Wall of Wigan.

You could pitch a tent there !

;)