Supporters Board Meetings. | Vital Football

Supporters Board Meetings.

Redimps1

Vital Squad Member
Anybody interested in the supporters board that meets periodical before home matches,the latest Stacey West blog has minutes of all the previous meetings on it!
Im surprised Jules doesent do a report on it on here as i notice he is a board member?

Anybody interested in the supporters board that meets periodical before home matches,the latest Stacey West blog has minutes of all the previous meetings on it!
Im surprised Jules doesent do a report on it on here as i notice he is a board member?

Hit the search icon, type "Supporters Board Meeting" without the quotes and select "This forum" all the info you could ever want, it's really not hard...

If you actually read the minutes of the meeting first before posting it would help.

Btw for your selective internet skills here is a link to the Official minutes.
https://www.redimps.co.uk/club/policies/

Last edited:
I used to ask people on this site for questions/suggestions ahead of meetings, until it was decided that "AOB" wasn't for several questions from one person.

Following those meetings, I used to then post all of the answers on the site.

Right from the start, the minutes have been published on the Official Site for all to see, so I'm not entirely sure what the problem is.

I used to ask people on this site for questions/suggestions ahead of meetings, until it was decided that "AOB" wasn't for several questions from one person.

Right from the start, the minutes have been published on the Official Site for all to see, so I'm not entirely sure what the problem is.
So you cant put the items raised on here as agenda items?

There isn't one.

A problem, I mean.

"Prior to the excellent home win against Forest Green Rovers on 3rd November, the latest Supporters Board meeting took place.

We recently created two opportunities for additional fans to join us which have now been filled by James Lawton & Dan Rawson giving us an even broader range of fans within the group. James and Dan effectively are replacing Peter Doyle who following his Trust election now sits on the main club board. In interviewing James and Dan it was felt that both would add significant value and as such, we increased the membership by one for this purpose.

As you will have noticed through reading our minutes we have discussed a wide range of subjects with senior club officials such as ticketing, catering, stadium location, EFL Trophy and iFollow since our first official meeting in February 2018. It is pleasing to note that on several occasions already our views have been used by the club when making key decisions to enhance the matchday experience and beyond.

We look forward to continuing to help shape the future of our great club where possible for the benefit of all Lincoln City fans both now and moving forward.

UTI"

Tony Smith"