Supercomputer? | Vital Forums

Supercomputer?

The Poacher

Vital Reserves Team
Read this article on new now a couple of minutes ago and my 1st impressions are "What a load of shit".
Where do they get off telling everyone that we are going to finish mid table?
It's not as if it's scientificly proven to be 100% correct. It's based on predictions nothing more nothing less.
IMO they have taken Haggis Red's prediction forecast and used it for their own ends.
Rise up fellow reds and denounce these charlatans. Viva la revolution.

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
Fucking Dyson ball cleaner is dangerous I used one myself & nearly ended up in hospital.

That’s before we even start on those new urinals of theirs all it did was blow heated piss all over me.

Woanz

Vital Football Legend
Paying bills at the post office is helping sustain them I don’t see why Polo is so keen to increase social exclusion & reduce help for the elderly & vulnerable. I can only assume it’s down to him being right wing & reactionary.

Apollyon

Vital Football Hero
Paying bills at the post office is helping sustain them I don’t see why Polo is so keen to increase social exclusion & reduce help for the elderly & vulnerable. I can only assume it’s down to him being right wing & reactionary.

Hes an utter racist but goes under the radar because no one reads his daily drivel.