Sunny Beach | Vital Football

Sunny Beach

gator

Vital Champions League
Watching this on channel 4 about the holiday reps in Bulgaria don't normally watch this sort of crap but just watched some idiot put a banger up his arse and light it.Funniest thing I have ever seen blew his arse to bits was crying laughing.

What goes through these people's minds?

Seriously???

I shall avoid I think.... *shudders*

Lol

Oh jeez.

What was it that Darwin talked about with evolution? Natural selection. It really isn't happening with mankind is it!?.. Lol

LOL ouch, when i was at school in y teens me and some lads had a banger fight and one got me by my feet, so i waited til we stopped then after a while i kept a banger lit it and waited til it was nearly setting off and dropped it in his top shirt pocket lol it blew his tops off and he was a fat lad and his boob was hanging out all red and black lol, he never threw bangers at me again FACT!

Pride of Lions - 9/1/2014 22:58

He must of been pissed, stupid or both.....
Bit of both it was his birthday he was getting ready to go to work.

ClivetheVillan - 9/1/2014 22:58

LOL ouch, when i was at school in y teens me and some lads had a banger fight and one got me by my feet, so i waited til we stopped then after a while i kept a banger lit it and waited til it was nearly setting off and dropped it in his top shirt pocket lol it blew his tops off and he was a fat lad and his boob was hanging out all red and black lol, he never threw bangers at me again FACT!
FFS mate it's a wonder he had a nipple left mind you had my right one sliced off in the Angel in Dudley.

Don't if your familiar with The Angel in Dudley but years ago it was a right rough hole.Anyway I was playing this lad pool for money but every time I beat him he kept saying double or nothing so ok but it got up to 50 or 60 quid so I asked him for the money what he owed me and we will start again.But he lashed out at me so I banged the cue over his head anyway me and my mate got out the pub as there was a few of them and when I got outside I felt a wet sensation on my shirt then realised I had been stabbed just under the nipple as it happens it was probably for the best because they backed off when they seen all the blood we would have probably got a right good hiding otherwise.

gator - 9/1/2014 23:46

Don't if your familiar with The Angel in Dudley but years ago it was a right rough hole.Anyway I was playing this lad pool for money but every time I beat him he kept saying double or nothing so ok but it got up to 50 or 60 quid so I asked him for the money what he owed me and we will start again.But he lashed out at me so I banged the cue over his head anyway me and my mate got out the pub as there was a few of them and when I got outside I felt a wet sensation on my shirt then realised I had been stabbed just under the nipple as it happens it was probably for the best because they backed off when they seen all the blood we would have probably got a right good hiding otherwise.

:21: bloody hell mate, yam lucky ffs, the sly runt i know what pub yam on about i think, could have been bad that close call or what,

Well if it was the other side I could have been in trouble not sure if the pub is still open now it used to be opposite The Castle by the bus terminus.

Nah not the one im thinking of then i was on about the one in the centre of dudley can never remember the names of em lol, down the road from the litten tree it was,

Glad it wasn't the other side mar mate ffs luck and half there, used to drink up Dudley about10/15 years ago a lot and go in Goldsmiths then they changes its name to fusion always fighting up there, and we used to get the jamaican gangs outside waiting to start and rob ya so had many of trouble up Dudley looking back dunno why i bothered going up there lol

ClivetheVillan - 9/1/2014 23:26

How the bloody hell you loose a nipple ffs? lol

A guy locked up for life for doing that. 1 of the lesser known names of British lifers. How he got his kicks before killing them. Watched the program about it last night on CI

gator - 10/1/2014 00:11

Do you mean the cow shed proper name was the shrewsbury arms.

Yeah Shrewsbury thats it and the Griffin just had to google the bloody names can not remember them my memory must be bad lol but i was bladderd all the time when drinking in them :8:

kefkat - 10/1/2014 00:55

ClivetheVillan - 9/1/2014 23:26

How the bloody hell you loose a nipple ffs? lol

A guy locked up for life for doing that. 1 of the lesser known names of British lifers. How he got his kicks before killing them. Watched the program about it last night on CI

:10: :10: murdering me is one thing but leave me nipple alone :78:

In all seriousness makes you wonder why don't it, must be like a trophy thing or his mark a a predator, dunno :69: