Sunderland vs Latics | Page 3 | Vital Football

Sunderland vs Latics

Does anyone know if the match will be streamed live on Saturday?
I've just been on the Latics official site and the only option on there is for an audio pass.
:(
It's always been Audio only (with the exception of a few selected games) due to Sky's Saturday 3pm Blackout.
Get a foreign VPN and order the game for £7 on Latics TV

Last time I tried to use a VPN to watch a Latics match it wouldn't allow me and said VPNs were excluded by the streaming service. The server was based abroad.

Does anyone know if this has changed?

Last time I tried to use a VPN to watch a Latics match it wouldn't allow me and said VPNs were excluded by the streaming service. The server was based abroad.

Does anyone know if this has changed?
There's certain games where you have to fiddle about with it, like when we played Leeds away, my go to VPN was based in Australia, but Aussie TV had the rights for the game, so I had to change to a country which didn't.

There's certain games where you have to fiddle about with it, like when we played Leeds away, my go to VPN was based in Australia, but Aussie TV had the rights for the game, so I had to change to a country which didn't.

They told me that if you are using a VPN then you would be blocked from using Ifollow. I moved around the whole world that day before contacting them and being told VPN = no stream. I'm just interested to hear if that policy has changed or is still in place.

I pay for a VPN and more and more content appears to be blocked to any device using a VPN. They are getting wise to it!

They told me that if you are using a VPN then you would be blocked from using Ifollow. I moved around the whole world that day before contacting them and being told VPN = no stream. I'm just interested to hear if that policy has changed or is still in place.

I pay for a VPN and more and more content appears to be blocked to any device using a VPN. They are getting wise to it!
Which one do you use?
I don't see how they can.
If they block foreign VPNs, nobody from outside the UK would be able to watch games.

Which one do you use?
I don't see how they can.
If they block foreign VPNs, nobody from outside the UK would be able to watch games.

IPVanish and I can pick any country in the world where they have a server, even different cities within the country.

That's the thing though, a user in Spain (for example) would be able to connect as they would not be using a VPN service - just a standard connection from a broadband supplier.

Ifollow had blocked connections from servers that were identified an being from a VPN supplier.

I'd like to know whether VPNs are still blocked or whether moving from Ifollow has changed that policy. I'd love to be bale to watch the match!

IPVanish and I can pick any country in the world where they have a server, even different cities within the country.

That's the thing though, a user in Spain (for example) would be able to connect as they would not be using a VPN service - just a standard connection from a broadband supplier.

Ifollow had blocked connections from servers that were identified an being from a VPN supplier.

I'd like to know whether VPNs are still blocked or whether moving from Ifollow has changed that policy. I'd love to be bale to watch the match!
Wigan hasn't been with iFollow for years though.

The decision not to stream 3pm Saturday kick offs is (I believe) an EFL decision, not a clubs decision.
The streaming of mid week fixtures is available to clubs, should they choose to take up the option, unless the game is selected for Sky, exactly the same as pre covid. We are now back to how things used to be - for now.

The decision not to stream 3pm Saturday kick offs is (I believe) an EFL decision, not a clubs decision.
The streaming of mid week fixtures is available to clubs, should they choose to take up the option, unless the game is selected for Sky, exactly the same as pre covid. We are now back to how things used to be - for now.

So let me get this right if we are playing away midweek we can watch for a tenner on Latics TV