Sunderland (A) - Ticket Details | Vital Football

Sunderland (A) - Ticket Details

Our two have been bought and paid for today and we'll be joining David and his lass on the coach from Sincil Bank although that will mean a 63-mile drive for us.

Our two have been bought and paid for today and we'll be joining David and his lass on the coach from Sincil Bank although that will mean a 63-mile drive for us.
Same here matey, 75 mile drive down to the LNER for the coach, only to come back up again to get to Sunderland. Daren't risk the train over the holiday period.

Odd they post out match tickets but not the coach tickets. Our tickets arrived today block p26 row 18 seats 413 and 414.

Same here matey, 75 mile drive down to the LNER for the coach, only to come back up again to get to Sunderland. Daren't risk the train over the holiday period.

I know this is going to turn out to be a stupid
question but......why dont you just drive straight to the ground??

I know this is going to turn out to be a stupid
question but......why dont you just drive straight to the ground??
Home to Sunderland and back is 224 miles.
Home to the Theatre of Dreams and back is 150 miles.
Plus, I can have a drink when I get there, and Mrs Riiiiik might be driving down with me and spending the day with family, so it keeps her occupied whilst I go to watch City. A win all round.
Alternative is I get a train to Lincoln - one way (dodgy over holiday period). Then get off the coach on the A1 around Leeds coming home and the Mrs picks me up, but she won't be doing any shopping in Lincoln then....Cheaper overall but not good for my ears when we get home though.

Got ours today, going to make a mini break out of the trip. A couple of days walking either on the coastal path or in the North Yorkshire Moors, and some exploring of the area's industrial past. Then City at Sunderland on the Saturday and Tottenham at Middlesbrough on the Sunday. Both new grounds to us.

Collect our second 3 points in a few days and it willl be a great start to the new year.

Got ours today, going to make a mini break out of the trip. A couple of days walking either on the coastal path or in the North Yorkshire Moors, and some exploring of the area's industrial past. Then City at Sunderland on the Saturday and Tottenham at Middlesbrough on the Sunday. Both new grounds to us.

Collect our second 3 points in a few days and it willl be a great start to the new year.
Sounds a good scheme...

Hope that you have a great time.