Sunday could be interesting | Vital Football

Sunday could be interesting

The Roone

Vital Squad Member
Don't expect any sides involved in play off positions taking it easy on Sunday. Fleetwood are just two points behind Bolton, and have only a two point lead over Scunthorpe who are playing Coventry, Southend are pushing Millwall for the play offs, they are playing Bury. This could get complicated, Northampton are the only side who having nothing but pride to play for. All the permutations seem possible, all I hope is Fleetwood beat Port Vale, then anything else won't matter.

I had a look, and couldn't see one in the last 15 years, but I may have missed a year as on crappy work's computer. The last time we went down, we had 50 points. But surely Vale can't win...

Vale can easily win, we should have beaten Fleetwood ourselves, they looked nervy to me. Vale know they must win so will give it maximum effort and you never know.

Lark - 26/4/2017 21:56

Vale can easily win, we should have beaten Fleetwood ourselves, they looked nervy to me. Vale know they must win so will give it maximum effort and you never know.

I agree. As we've seen the difference in quality between us at the bottom and teams at the top isn't that great. Vale has nothing to lose. They know they have to win to stay up and Fleetwood know they have to win to have any chance of automatic promotion. It could be a cracking game for the neutral.

So utter torture for all of us on here then...........