Sunday and Monday Wembley crowds. | Vital Football

Sunday and Monday Wembley crowds.

clanfordimp

Vital 1st Team Regular
Looks like there is going to be around 27000 ish for today's League 1 playoff final between Rotherham and Shrewsbury and around 48000 for the League 2 playoff final tomorrow between Coventry and Exeter.

Don't know what the record is for a League 2 final is but if we would of played Coventry it could of been around 65000 as Coventry are taking about 38000.

Both crowds could be boosted a bit if there is pay on the day but the real problem with the playoffs is so little time to sell tickets between the second semi final and the final.

Sorry but i totally disagree we would have taken 27000 second time around !

also people have pre arranged bank holiday monday plans... Think Lincoln would have took around 17-18

I wouldn't have gone. Would have wanted to and would have chosen the play-off final over Checkatrade, but you have to take the first opportunity.

I know of one season ticket holder who said he probably wouldn't have gone to the playoff final. His reasons were financial and not being terribly impressed with the Wembley experience.

I dont know what the price is for the Div 4 play off final , buts its probably quite high . finance would be a great factor

There was over 31.000 for the NL finals day . 10 quid for me , for two games lol

Caught a rerun of the rugby premiership final game between saracens and... blimey... Exeter. Twickers was packed.
I’m assuming the burghers of Exeter chose twickers over wembley for this weekends fest of football.
After all. You can booze in your seats at the egg.

Caught a rerun of the rugby premiership final game between saracens and... blimey... Exeter. Twickers was packed.
I’m assuming the burghers of Exeter chose twickers over wembley for this weekends fest of football.
After all. You can booze in your seats at the egg.

I went to the Saracens v Exeter at Twickers yesterday. A lot of Chiefs there but at £70.00 a ticket, £6.00 a beer, plus the travel and food; it is a very expensive day out. It made Wembley look almost reasonable. You forget how boring a rugby crowd is compared to a partisan football one. Pathetic singing but some quality clapping and good mates. A poor game easily won by Saracens.

Hello, my name is Leo Fortune-West, I am a legend of both Rotherham and Shrewsbury as well as Lincoln, it's good to see my old clubs doing well even after I've left.