Sunday and Monday Wembley crowds. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sunday and Monday Wembley crowds.

I do remember the chant for Alcide was a take on D-Mob's 1988 hit "Acid" in accompanying high pitch voice...well it was for a few in the SW.

I presume you are young as most would remember my Lincoln career, especially the unstoppable partnership with Colin Alcide that I formed.

I also had fantastic spells at Cardiff, Rotherham and Shrewsbury to name but a few.

Hello, my name is Leo Fortune-West, I am a legend of both Rotherham and Shrewsbury as well as Lincoln, it's good to see my old clubs doing well even after I've left.

Did you play for Grimsby aswell Leo or do you just live there now?

You can't play for and manage such a massive club as Grimsby Leo so you did the right thing by turning them down. Their huge fan base would have eaten you alive. Mind you their chairman is currently trying to shut the club down completely and nearly succeeded last season and if it wasn't for a complete nomark coming in at the end of the season to save them they would of been history by now. Stick in there Leo cos one thing for sure is that they will crap again next season and I'm sure this current idiot trying to save them will muck the job up and you can get in there and finish the job off.
You'll never get another job anywhere in football again but the positives are that you'll never have to buy a drink in Lincoln or Scunny again.
Think about it Leo

You can't play for and manage such a massive club as Grimsby Leo so you did the right thing by turning them down. Their huge fan base would have eaten you alive. Mind you their chairman is currently trying to shut the club down completely and nearly succeeded last season and if it wasn't for a complete nomark coming in at the end of the season to save them they would of been history by now. Stick in there Leo cos one thing for sure is that they will crap again next season and I'm sure this current idiot trying to save them will muck the job up and you can get in there and finish the job off.
You'll never get another job anywhere in football again but the positives are that you'll never have to buy a drink in Lincoln or Scunny again.
Think about it Leo

There chairman actually calls himself "non chairman" for some reason!?!