Sums it up | Vital Football

Sums it up

BlackBob

Vital Football Legend
Cant for the life of me understand why it's took 7 year for some folk to realise it.
http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/04/mike-ashley-wouldnt-couldnt-essential-reading-newcastle-fans-newcastle-united/ :y50:

When we go down Ashley will be stuck with the club because he will not sell for less than 250m and nobody will offer that for a Championship club. However the supporters are in a position to just walk away and leave him to it. Hopefully we will see crowds in the 20K's next season and not 30k's like the previous relegation.

As long as he sorts out a good wifi signal so the "fans" can log onto their facebook accounts he will get 40k every home game next season. They dont give a fuck about what he does as long as they can post selfies so everyone knows they were at the match.

35k at least will still go the fucking mad bastards. only a prolonged stay in the championship will see those figures dwindle. Bloody hell all the fans that go have to do is miss a few fucking games, how hard is that for them to do in order for fatty to sell up.

its stupid though bob how many games really would it take for him to sell up if the ground was empty. the negative publicity he would get surely would have him selling up.

of course it would have worked,the feckin arse holes that protested back in 2009 against Hull then walked into the ground afterwards totally stunned me.was then i realised i was drinking and sitting with spineless wankers.
fell out with 3 childhood mates over that day and though we speak now we will never be the same again as we were back in the 80's.