Summer transfers rumours, speculation, news | Page 73 | Vital Football

Summer transfers rumours, speculation, news

Be loads of class players about in the next few weeks. When players and agents. Drop the wage demands. and time is running out for them. Every team from the championship down. Will be trimming staff. Just be patient. And. See what happens.
Trouble is we need them in early, to gel as a team.
To many WAFC seasons have begun without players knowing how each other play

Edwards signed a new deal at Dundee United. So that is not happening for sure.

Glad to be honest if he was only average at best in L1 in his previous spells at he's probably not going to have significantly improved when he's 27.

Edwards signed a new deal at Dundee United. So that is not happening for sure.

Glad to be honest if he was only average at best in L1 in his previous spells at he's probably not going to have significantly improved when he's 27.

Not every signing will be 1st choice. Maybe Edwards was seen as a squad player.

I wonder what she’ll have to say about the hoardes of Rangers fans planning to visit Blackpool next Wednesday for a friendly?
Ridiculous situation this,They can't go to a home friendly but are allowed to travel down with about 10k making the trip,half without tickets! She's as bad as Johnson!!

Ridiculous situation this,They can't go to a home friendly but are allowed to travel down with about 10k making the trip,half without tickets! She's as bad as Johnson!!

So confusing, can't do this, can't do that...
masks on, masks off....
Visits/ no visits
no crowds, Wimbledon / Wembley crowds....
Isolation , no isolation....
Small weddings no dancing / large weddings ...

No wonder folk have lost faith in Government, MP's ( of all parties btw) with their confused messages, lying, untruths & hypocrisy...

So confusing, can't do this, can't do that...
masks on, masks off....
Visits/ no visits
no crowds, Wimbledon / Wembley crowds....
Isolation , no isolation....
Small weddings no dancing / large weddings ...

No wonder folk have lost faith in Government, MP's ( of all parties btw) with their confused messages, lying, untruths & hypocrisy...

Very true, this confusion will cause havoc this Season and Clubs will suffer
more financial woes, when fans are banned or (reduced) from attending games,
because of a Spike in Covid.

Dean Pinnington signed pro terms after joining the academy from Wolves earlier this year.

I'll be honest, I don't know anything about him and there is very little about him online but they seem to think highly of him.

Dean Pinnington signed pro terms after joining the academy from Wolves earlier this year.

I'll be honest, I don't know anything about him and there is very little about him online but they seem to think highly of him.

Speaking about Pinnington, Academy Manager, Gregor Rioch said:

“Dean was born in the Isle of Man, and I’ve been tracking him since he was 14-years-old. When we signed Adam Long, and we went out to do our homework and background on Adam, we came across Dean. He ended up signing for Wolves, which was a good move for him, with them being a Premier League Club and a Category One Academy.

“He was signed up for Wolves for four years as an Under 14 through to the Under 18s, and then he was released. We then took the opportunity to bring him to the Club at the end of last season. He played with us for around six weeks and was involved with the U18s squad for the Play-Offs and the National Final.

“We are delighted to have signed him on a professional contract. I have been tracking him for a long time, and I’m delighted to finally get our man.

“He’s a really bubbly and bright character who will be great for the changing room, and the Under 23s group. He is someone who will be looking to try and bridge the gap between the Under 23s and first-team.

DOC TOBIN replying to my tweet

Agreed. I don’t know if it’s just because we’ve come through such a tough, tough period but it’s an absolute joy to be working with this squad 💙

Anthony Pilkington has just signed for Fleetwood after his year in India.

Tremendous player back in his prime but not sure how much gas is in his tank at this point at 33, as he was already starting to slow down with us and getting lots of injuries when he was here.

Could see that one going either way for Fleetwood.

Anthony Pilkington has just signed for Fleetwood after his year in India.

Tremendous player back in his prime but not sure how much gas is in his tank at this point at 33, as he was already starting to slow down with us and getting lots of injuries when he was here.

Could see that one going either way for Fleetwood.

I watched him playing for Atherton Colls,
you could tell then, he was good enough to play at a higher level.

When he scored a hat-trick against F.C. United, his career took off.