Summer transfers rumours, speculation, news | Page 14 | Vital Football

Summer transfers rumours, speculation, news

Nixon saying may be 2 centre halfs and 2 members of staff confirmed.

Also that Evans has gone and his wages were very large.

So Whatmough and Rob Kelly as assistant being the obvious 2. Maybe Johnston agreed a contract?

It wouldn't shock me if Wooton got a deal. But i hope not, i think we can do better.

But it may just be the likes of Merrie, Owen Evans, Jamies Jones, etc - players we expect to sign confirmed.

They've been bought out by an American workers pension fund as opposed to a billionaire individual - I've said before that if it was my pension pot that was being invested in to the financial black hole of an English football club I'd be somewhat peeved
Not really a long term investment with a steady income stream that betters the rate of inflation. Never mind the risk of currency fluctuation.
Or it is an incredible wager on reaching the Premier League

Nixon saying may be 2 centre halfs and 2 members of staff confirmed.

Also that Evans has gone and his wages were very large.

So Whatmough and Rob Kelly as assistant being the obvious 2. Maybe Johnston agreed a contract?

It wouldn't shock me if Wooton got a deal. But i hope not, i think we can do better.

But it may just be the likes of Merrie, Owen Evans, Jamies Jones, etc - players we expect to sign confirmed.
That would be horrifically underwhelming with Ipswich announcing Evans and Joseph leaving as well.

Get the feeling that fans need some good news soon. The Twitter PR machine can churn out all the crap it wants, but we’re into June now with no season ticket details and our best players all leaving. Time for some good news to get some momentum back.

That would be horrifically underwhelming with Ipswich announcing Evans and Joseph leaving as well.

Get the feeling that fans need some good news soon. The Twitter PR machine can churn out all the crap it wants, but we’re into June now with no season ticket details and our best players all leaving. Time for some good news to get some momentum back.

Oh give it a rest. It's the first week in June. We all knew we would be in for a total rebuild this summer. We need players all over the field so 2 centre halves are equally as important as players in any other position. These will be the first of a good few signings, so why not wait until a fuller picture emerges before you start with your negative bile and nastiness (because we know that's where you will end up)

Oh give it a rest. It's the first week in June. We all knew we would be in for a total rebuild this summer. We need players all over the field so 2 centre halves are equally as important as players in any other position. These will be the first of a good few signings, so why not wait until a fuller picture emerges before you start with your negative bile and nastiness (because we know that's where you will end up)

It's not just a rebuild on the field either, it's the whole club, staff, infrastructure etc. so we may see more adverts for club/ground staff than anything else at the moment.

We are starting afresh in all areas..........

Last edited:
Nah, I’ll keep my foot on the gas and keep pushing the club cheers. I bet you’re a Labour voter the way you refuse to hold the club to account when questions need to be asked.

Nah, I’ll keep my foot on the gas and keep pushing the club cheers. I bet you’re a Labour voter the way you refuse to hold the club to account when questions need to be asked.
Are you a rugby fan taking the piss

:clap::clap::clap:

Irony is well and truly alive. :punk:

They'd love to announce lots of positive news now but getting the things done to announce is the hard part. I'm sure they are trying to get us some good news as soon as they can.

Which best players are leaving, Evans is going to play for a manager that didn't think he was good enough to be a regular starter last year (2019/20), even last year he was nothing until we brought Ojo in, he is ordinary and will not be hard to replace.

Joseph has the potential to become a good player but at this moment is not the clubs best, even so it is not unexpected he may leave and does not mean the club are showing lack of ambition in any way.

The only "crap" being churned out emanates from your keyboard.

That reply alone shows what a numb troll you really are.

You must watch a different games. Think that post was the other way around. OJo looked average at best till Evans came back.
Let him off pal, he’s hardly the brightest bulb in the packet. Spends more time thinking of more inside transfer news he can lie about as he throws darts at a picture of Alan Nixon. :ROFLMAO: