Summer Transfer Window | Page 11 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Window

Aarons will go I am sure. His agent will be pushing it and I doubt Aarons will want another season in the Championship. He could go to a prem club have an amazing couple of months and push his way into the world cup thinking (I doubt it but you never know). I think we will drop our asking price of him too.

Who is going to offer £20m for him?

Athletic also reporting thst tzolis is closing in on a move to Club Brugge on loan for season with option for them to buy.

Placheta and tzolis two players I had high hopes for and I'm sure could be alot better than what we've seen.

If all.happen (Hernandez, Placheta, Rashica, Cantwell, tzolis) then we'd be left with sargent, Rowe and Springett as wingers with Dowell too....for me thst isn't good enough and I hope Smith would look to recruit.
Lacking in pace

I'd have thought Smith would want most of his transfer done by time they go out to Germany but I'm also thinking we might only see Hayden come in with maybe one more.

Forest already doing what we have failed to do for last 3 seasons in EPL.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61935560
I saw this and thought that to myself. 17.5 million on one and going after a proven good gk.

We have spent 0 so far (just like we did in January) is this going to be the case until we sell someone? How can a clubs who've been in premiership (just a couple of times 😁) have 0 to spend?

Going to be sane losers I think

This is going to be yet another poor window.
Hopefully the Americans can get Smiffs out of Carrow Road as soon as possible.
It seems like it will be. I'm not signed up to the ink un but see on Facebook that on the site they had a Q&A and got asked about players and transfer and apparently they said the club can't afford to spend 5 million on a player and don't expect to see that. It will be lots of loans and lower fees (sounding like the roeder time). We can only buy once we sell and even if that means flogging our better players.

So after a season in prem, spending nothing in jan we have no money. I thought Smith said he had a decent budget to get players in. So we have to wait to do business which for me is a poor way of working.

No money Delia please please sell.

It does look as if Smith is going to keep hugill too.

Also Feyenoord want tzolis.

Is it me or are we missing something with him? Two big clubs after him yet we don't want him.

It seems like it will be. I'm not signed up to the ink un but see on Facebook that on the site they had a Q&A and got asked about players and transfer and apparently they said the club can't afford to spend 5 million on a player and don't expect to see that. It will be lots of loans and lower fees (sounding like the roeder time). We can only buy once we sell and even if that means flogging our better players.

So after a season in prem, spending nothing in jan we have no money. I thought Smith said he had a decent budget to get players in. So we have to wait to do business which for me is a poor way of working.

No money Delia please please sell.

It does look as if Smith is going to keep hugill too.

I thought we were told earlier this summer there was a big budget available. I said to one of my brothers that I didnt believe that unless we sold players.......so here we are, praying that Aarons goes to a club and may be someone else.

We have majority owners that dont have the resources to support a club like this. It like running an undercapitalised business.

Its bizarre! I would like to see Rashica on the left wing and Tzolis on the right but are we going to be allowed to see that? I really cant understand loaning him out with a pre arranged fee.
Nope it will be sargent and dowell on the wings...going to cause defenders nightmares I am sure

Matthew Sorinola another player we were linked with and the ink un seemed to think the club were after him has signed for Swansea.

Don't forget BB these players don't want to play for us.

When Rowe was preferred to Tzolis for most of last season it said alot. Its just a pity that we are probably not going to see Rashica and Tzolis together in the same team. As for Rashica, I dont think he did enough last season to motivate a team to pay a fee that we would accept.

So the money raising is down to the sale of:
Plachetta - reports of various clubs interested in him

Cantwell - If its true that Nantes have offered 3m euros I would take it, but we are probably going to wait in case we receive a better offer

Tzolis - It seems that Arsenal are chasing Raphinna at Leeds. In turn Leeds are linked with a Brugges player for about 23m euros. When those transfers happen we will sell Tzolis. We should say no to a loan.

Aarons - will somebody offer £20m after the 30th June 2022?