Summer Transfer Window | Page 84 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Window

Shay Given just said Harry's been wheeling and dealing on SSN... he's not a wheeler dealer, he's a ******* football manager!

Real Deal - 31/8/2017 13:33

Which is where? DM? CM? Both of them positions are taken.

Wouldn't trust him as a DM. But yeah, a bit of a quandary with a shed-load of CM type players, and apparently bringing in 2 more in Gomes & Barkley.

We could play a 2-7-1

_________Toby__Vert__________
_______Dier_______Victor_____
________Sissoko_Gomes______
____Barkley_Eriksen_Dele____
____________Kane____________

:4:

He needs space to run into so on either wing in front of the LB or RB. He can cut in from the left . His pace could be used across the pitch a bit like Dembele does. If he gets into advanced central positions running at defences he could do some damage.

Real Deal - 31/8/2017 21:53

He is a battering ram type player. Hardly blessed with natural ability. His final cross and pass is pretty average.

Agreed but if he can get Alli or Eriksen into the box with him he can leave the intricate stuff to them. A simple lay off or through ball on the deck.

Every transfer window we are always 1 player short, I'm not even mad anymore cos I'm used to it.

Compared to Arsenal we've still done pretty well.

Just hope N'Koudou and SIssoko step up

KiwiSpur - 31/8/2017 23:02

So...

First team players added...

Sanchez & Aurier.

That's it?

Llorente and Foyth are arguably upgrades on 2 back up positions as well.

To be honest I don't think we needed much, most needed was a fresh pacy attacking midfielder, that's the only player I'm gutted we missed out on.

ScottDaYid - 31/8/2017 22:06

KiwiSpur - 31/8/2017 23:02

So...

First team players added...

Sanchez & Aurier.

That's it?

Llorente and Foyth are arguably upgrades on 2 back up positions as well.

To be honest I don't think we needed much, most needed was a fresh pacy attacking midfielder, that's the only player I'm gutted we missed out on.

Is Llorente confirmed? Sorry I missed that.

Not officially but just waiting for Bony to be confirmed by Swansea.

Do find it strange we look to be keeping Janssen as well?