Summer transfer window thread | Page 112 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Whilst I don’t think zinchenko has a cat in hells chance of happening, he has recently stated he wants to play more central mid like he does for ukraine…And he’s pretty decent at it
I believe our competition may offer more wages, but doubling his salary to £40k a week with a £17m fee is now within our means

we should offer and tear at least

Whilst I don’t think zinchenko has a cat in hells chance of happening, he has recently stated he wants to play more central mid like he does for ukraine…And he’s pretty decent at it

agree, he'd be an unbelievable signing and for the reason seems unlikely

I believe our competition may offer more wages, but doubling his salary to £40k a week with a £17m fee is now within our means

we should offer and tear at least
Depends who the competition really is. I can’t remember seeing anyone else showing an interest lately. Plus we seem to be targeting players of a certain type and level which may very well make us an attractive choice.

How about this for our opening game at the toon ….

henderson

Worrall niahkate mckenna

Williams/Kabore. Garner. AMN. Zinchenko

Johnson. Taiwo. Gibbs White

davis
Cook
Yates
Surridge
Plus others onnthe bench

Robert Rosario might have had an Italian name, but I don't think counts as Italian, and was probably worse than all of the three that you mention except Dumitru. Although Mannone and Matrechano were no good at Forest, they had at least been good, as, in fact, had Silenzi. Robert Rosario had never done much, and Coventry City were keen to get rid of him.

He once scored goal of the season.

Given that we signed two wank players (Fashanu and Rosario) who both scored a goal of the season, I think the scouting team really couldn't be arsed and just watched the end of the season MOTD highlights.

Been off here a week, have to say the calibre of player we've been linked to in the last week has gone up a level or two. We just need the first 2-3 in soon so we have an understanding of the sort of player we're attracting, because I have doubts that too many of the players we're linked with are genuine targets, which is an opinion formed on how quietly we tend to go about our business.