Summer transfer window thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

I did think Panzo looked more than decent at centre back but if we are going for Rothwell I would assume that both Fig and Worrall are gone unless we go up.

Back is young and needs a season or two of regular game time before we can really say if he will ever be good enough. Also depends what division we are in…

I did think Panzo looked more than decent at centre back but if we are going for Rothwell I would assume that both Fig and Worrall are gone unless we go up.

Back is young and needs a season or two of regular game time before we can really say if he will ever be good enough. Also depends what division we are in…
Figs and Worrall will be off if we don't go up. If we do go up, Figs will be gone anyway.

I wouldn't sign Lowe. I'd try and offload Cafu, Taylor, Lolley whatever division we are in also. Longolo at West Ham looks a prospect, as does Twine. Still need another RWB and a LWB if we add Longolo and lose Spence.
Colback will return to CM. Rothwell maybe?

Why Bash? Rothwell is a centre mid not a centre back.

I thought we had Fin Back as back up wing back chap?

Back could be a good back up on the right fella, but on the left Back wouldn’t be a good back up because ideally a good back up backs up better if he has a right foot. Back backing up on the left would be less of a good back up because backing up on the left requires a back up with a decent left foot and lots of energy-hence Osborb .

Back could be a good back up on the right fella, but on the left Back wouldn’t be a good back up because ideally a good back up backs up better if he has a right foot. Back backing up on the left would be less of a good back up because backing up on the left requires a back up with a decent left foot and lots of energy-hence Osborb .
ORF chap, please update the multiple use of a Forest player's name that has a double meaning spreadsheet please chap.