Summer transfer window thread | Page 157 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Who the hell writes these bloody questions?
"You're coming off the back of a great season. Have you ever felt more confident?"
We aren't getting the player's words, we're getting a yes or no answer to the interviewers words.
Interesting seeing Surridge already in doing his rehab

Different levels.

We aspire to be where Wolves are. Wolves aspire to be where Spurs are.

They have players who are already doing the business in his position, they don't need to necessarily go through the pain of giving him PL experience.

The fact that they are demanding £20m+ as a fee rather than half that or less tells you they aren't keen to get shot- only for money that is worthwhile
We'll finish above Wolves this season

I thought you would
I think anyone with a modicum of realism would.

It's an outlandish claim, based on zero evidence, zero realism and a transfer window that has barely started.

Presumably you are trying to insinuate that anyone who disagrees with you is a pessimist. Which is nonsense.

It at least has some validity when we know what both teams look like for the season, but to claim that a barely assembled team just up from the playoffs will finish above a well established expensive PL side who are facing no particular crises is for the birds at this stage.

I think anyone with a modicum of realism would.

It's an outlandish claim, based on zero evidence, zero realism and a transfer window that has barely started.

Presumably you are trying to insinuate that anyone who disagrees with you is a pessimist. Which is nonsense.

It at least has some validity when we know what both teams look like for the season, but to claim that a barely assembled team just up from the playoffs will finish above a well established expensive PL side who are facing no particular crises is for the birds at this stage.
Sorry Pope. No opinions for the plebs. They must be stamped on. I forgot the rules for a minute. OKD, please ban me for at least a fortnight.