Summer transfer window thread | Page 151 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

Confirmed by $ky but no option to buy according to them…

https://www.skysports.com/share/12639681

Still, we get one of the division’s better keepers for a season which will help.

One in the hutch. Shame not obligation to buy as it means Garner, as a loan, won’t happen, more likely buy in Jan.

Hendo’s a great keeper. McGuire looks twice the man with him behind him as compared to De Gea. Need a centre half with pace to go in middle of back three. Niakhate has that. How quick is Rondon? Think he is ok for pace. Mid field enforcer next. Over two months before window closes. Another week before all the end of contract deals Murphy has completed are announced. Frayed nerves.

Depends if we want rodon for a good price. Levi is no mug, he doesnt want to pay 20m. If forest dont bid, no one else is so spuds will get their man at the price they want.

Spuds know boro need the deal done to release money for transfers. I think our chances are low but not completely dead.

Wud i pay 12m up front for spence. Yes i think i wud. Another good season and WE can sell him to spuds for 40m

Come on forest

get these deals announced pronto. Hendo, Taiwo, Niakhate, and a RWB

Feels like they are being done but announcements not a priority. Fair enough, get the deals done. We are certainly looking like we will be a very different side- like the forest we loved last year but on steriods.

Hendo is a serious updrade, taiwo looks similar and a real prospect. Niakhate looks another solid upgrade- impressive as our defense was already decent.

Most of the other players we are linked with are within the algorithm- i.e. young with resale value.

Probably the best window in 23 years