Summer transfer window thread | Page 690 | Vital Football

Summer transfer window thread

I’m pleased to hear that going to games and watching with your own eyes is now redundant and we can just leave it and look to see if he made 1.8 interceptions per game according to stat website… or if FPL happened to give him 8 points… cus that changes all the mistakes and issues I see every week of watching him and the team live.

Maybe we can stop getting down in the dumps after an actual loss because we’ve won on xG… that’s surely the REAL football result?

considering most points are for goals, assists, clean sheets and motm type things then id say one naturally follows the other. Far more questionable is someone watching a game with a particular established viewpoint and waiting for a mistake to happen to cement that viewpoint and dismissing their actual contribution. the best players end up with the most points, that isnt debatable

on the flip side how are people saying williams is much better? i havent seen anything to suggest that only his price tag. fulham fans said that he was a very average player in the championship hence why they didnt buy him...so far from what i have seen (every game this season) it looks to be the case. he is 21 though so plenty time to improve.
hes much better cos he wears a forest shirt and not a fkn spuds one