Summer transfer thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

Nixon saying we are in danger of missing out on Marney, which should please some on here.

If he doesnt sign we were never in for him anyway. These Greeks mean business and Karanka HAS a £38000000 warmchest, I mean war chest. Count those zeroes boys and less of your snerting

If he doesnt sign we were never in for him anyway. These Greeks mean business and Karanka HAS a £38000000 warmchest, I mean war chest. Count those zeroes boys and less of your snerting

Agreed. 90% is all paper talk - I only believe when the club tells us and shows photo's of the player holding the shirt up.

Ahree 95% of transfer chatter is paper talk. Happy to miss out on Marney. Any body know much about this Oldham back that can play both left and right back. Only £300K and is 22

I would like McKay to stay.

Who would you drop for him and his pathetic, never say live attitude?

Since early December he has let us down time and time again. He hasn't been worthy of a place in the side for six months.

I have no problem with him having a second chance but he has to be down the pecking order right now. A temporary move could do him some good in deciding if he actually wants to be a footballer or not

Its if style triumphs over substance Jock. Fulham play lovely football but Villa are great spoilers and have a bit of flair as well. I reckon they will nick it.

I am rooting for Fulham though

I had thought all week that Villa will nick it. That goal though will make it really interesting as Villa will have to go after them now and that will leave gaps.

I'd like McKay to stay too. I think it's unfair to make assumptions about his attitude. We don't know. Maybe Karanka just doesn't fancy him. AK has naturally played his own preferences, including those players he signed since January. McKay doesn't seem to have had a look in.

When he has played (rarely), he hasn't looked good but his confidence has taken a knock; he's a very young player, with great potential, who needs support. Young players like him should be developed, not discarded.