Summer transfer thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

Ward is no chicken but he's got bottle and some ability. We have lacked both and
it's not fixed yet. I'm hoping that AK can fix all this in Summer but if he doesn't manage it we might still be glad of Ward occasionally.

I agree with pope, always tried his best, and has done OK for us, would hope for better though going forward and although fee would be nice, it's unlikely. I am also pretty sure that pope isn't your boyo or chief either.

I agree with pope, always tried his best, and has done OK for us, would hope for better though going forward and although fee would be nice, it's unlikely. I am also pretty sure that pope isn't your boyo or chief either.
His parents could be Welsh and Native American I guess...

According to calculations seen by the boys in the know, Karanka has a 38m war chest to spend.

Franz failed to confirm if that is Pounds, Euro's or Turkish Lira

No, definitely not; these are actual calculations that the guy's have seen, using proper numbers without resorting to the use of a calculator.

Its freds like this which make Vital Forest the #1 forum on the TRIPLE M network

Last edited:
Forgot to point out no transfers either.

Place ur bets on wot page we get to b4 the first transfer.

I reckon the magic number is 22 duks

According to The Daily Star Vitesse Arnhem had a 250k bid for Max Clark of Hull turned down.
I think we have been linked with him.

Do you have to make a bid for the player? Isnt it just settled by the FA because hes out of contract and theyve offered him a new deal?