Summer transfer thread | Page 11 | Vital Football

Summer transfer thread

There has been a total of 9 transfers completed since the window opened on the 7th, with two more agreed but to be completed in July.

Apologies Mao the premier league is May 17th but EFL as you say is May 7th. Not sure why the 90 day rule applies to EFL but not the premier league though.

Walsall playmaker, Erhun Oztumer, has told Dean Keates that he will consider leaving the club during this transfer window. The Saddlers are now planning for life without their key man who is out of contract. He has been linked with a move to Nottingham Forest. (Express and Star)

He turns 27 next week. The peak of his career has been in league one. I seriously doubt he has all that much more to give. If he was going to make the step up to a club like ours he would have done it 3-4 years ago.

I could see a team like Bolton having a punt on him and I would let them

Karanka on Clough, Cummings and Walker: “They are young, they are talented. But they need to play. If they were unable to play at Bolton or at Rangers, imagine how difficult it is going to be for them to play here.”

Ten players possibly in, more to leave. Going to be a very big summer. The players mentioned so far are either the tip of the iceberg or nowhere near our thoughts.

Karanka on Clough, Cummings and Walker: “They are young, they are talented. But they need to play. If they were unable to play at Bolton or at Rangers, imagine how difficult it is going to be for them to play here.”
Pretty clear statement of intent I would say!

Nixon said Peterborough players not our targets, so I think targets mentioned are a smokescreen!! Keeping hearing spending big on a Spanish striker!!

Thats a really crappy comment AC. I do enjoy reading your posts some times but crappy comments like this really whack my pip. Do you talk like that in front of your bichon frise? Well do you? Thought not

Take it easy lad, you don't want to give yourself a mental hernia.

:shake:

Must we turn the swear filter back on?

My unborn niece reads this forum and I do NOT want her to be spouting your tops off gay BS as soon as she is out the womb

I don't have time to be on here monitoring your behaviour all day, so either play nicely or you will be taking the rest of the weekend off

Ok? Ok.

Must we turn the swear filter back on?

My unborn niece reads this forum and I do NOT want her to be spouting your tops off gay BS as soon as she is out the womb

I don't have time to be on here monitoring your behaviour all day, so either play nicely or you will be taking the rest of the weekend off

Ok? Ok.
Wow...sounds like she needs to be a good girl or nasty uncle will ground her for a week :/