Summer Transfer Thread 2021 | Page 13 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Thread 2021

I assume that Critch can manage all of these players ? Nothing wrong with strength in depth. Its keeping them all together that concerns me. We are rich in talent, lets hope he sails a happy ship.

I'm all for young players, Ballard and Simms show there are some real diamonds out there. Bez shows that there are also some who just don't hit it off.
I would like a senior pro at some stage with some Championship nous.
That's why I am relieved Madine has re-signed.

I assume that Critch can manage all of these players ? Nothing wrong with strength in depth. Its keeping them all together that concerns me. We are rich in talent, lets hope he sails a happy ship.

He managed it well last season keeping the squad together happy and ready to play when required. It helps to judge players on performances and not reputation or favouritism.

I'm all for young players, Ballard and Simms show there are some real diamonds out there. Bez shows that there are also some who just don't hit it off.
I would like a senior pro at some stage with some Championship nous.
That's why I am relieved Madine has re-signed.
Agreed and a midfield general of pedigree and experience would be my priority to bring leadership.

Looking like it's a done deal:

Daniel Ballard edging towards a move to Millwall for the season. Not signed yet and medical still to be completed, but it’s heading in that direction. Several Championship clubs, including Blackpool again, had been trying to sign him.

There's a chap on Twitter who normally sticks average squad ages on Twitter once the season is under way so I'll keep my eye out for that. We were smack bang in middle last season.

Nixon reporting we are after Gabriel permanently.

Be a great move I think, obviously depending on the price. Thought he improved as the season went on, and i'd be reasonably comfortable if he was starting for us Game 1.

The fact we've got 0 right backs currently makes it even more important!