Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 32 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

didn't realise o'connor was at rotherham with frecklington for two seasons... 2012/2013 promoted from league two, and then 2013/2014 won the playoffs in league one.

edit
dates

I think the process is to invest in LCFC Ltd, after which the shares are converted to shares in LCH Ltd. I might be wrong, I'm not an expert.

However it's been invested, 275k is a decent wedge of money. Surely DC can find a good striker (or two) with all the money we must have at our disposal. Not meaning to go down the FGR who are allegedly paying that Welsh guy 12k a week.

Yep, was hoping we might have persuaded him to come here. So that's Hopper and KA Grant possibly out of any running to join.

Although we don't know they were in the running in the first place. Links to every player is pure speculation because Danny would never give any clues as to his targets.

Although we don't know they were in the running in the first place. Links to every player is pure speculation because Danny would never give any clues as to his targets.

If Gary Hutchinson is told his signing is imminent then that's good enough for me. Sounds like an 11th hour change.

Maybe he meant Mike Hooper the former Liverpool keeper, He's currently without a club :punk:

We should have a handy wage or two to add to the kitty with only around 16 players signed on?