Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 31 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

I'm 90% sure I was next to Fraser Franks in a queue in the A46 up to Pennels roundabout this afternoon. Driving a black audi.
Managers day off today! So home in Essex so if it was him perhaps he is off to grimesby!?????????

Managers day off today! So home in Essex so if it was him perhaps he is off to grimesby!?????????
There are 100's of reasons to visit our fine City apart from signing for the Imps. There are no reasons to visit Grimsby that I can think of so I think that is unlikely!

I hope Danny and Nicky are not thinking about Theo if hopper does go to Southend

Need far better than Theo in my opinion.

Are you thinking what i'm thinking? Might free up Theo
Yeah i did! Though he is very expensive wages wise! Bit worried that a striker or 2 seems a million miles away( i know its still relatively early to panic but !!!)

Yeah i did! Though he is very expensive wages wise! Bit worried that a striker or 2 seems a million miles away( i know its still relatively early to panic but !!!)
According to my Football Manager 2018 Demo, he's on 1400 a week, plus 400 a game appearance, with a contract running until 2020. Most of the Southend team are on no more than 2k-2.5k a week, so perhaps he's on that sort of money. I don't think that sort of wage is beyond us for the right player.
Back in January, according to the Southend Chairman, Theo was up for coming to Lincoln on loan.
I'd feel much happier if we could get him back on a permanent deal.

r.e. O'Connor, he apparently took a 40% pay cut to join County from Vale.

Then asked to take another 40% (then 25%) paycut at County. Probably not a surprise he's not keen on taking the offer there (might have also been contract length as well).

Don't want him to spend silly money on a striker like Notts but I think he may have to something to get one. If they're out of contract and on a free there's normally a reason for that.

r.e. O'Connor, he apparently took a 40% pay cut to join County from Vale.

Then asked to take another 40% (then 25%) paycut at County. Probably not a surprise he's not keen on taking the offer there (might have also been contract length as well).
Matt Dean who covers the cods a fair bit(god knows why after the abuse Fenty gives him) seems to think they are a more likely destination.

Don't want him to spend silly money on a striker like Notts but I think he may have to something to get one. If they're out of contract and on a free there's normally a reason for that.

There's bound to be a reason but it could be the choice of the club not to offer or the choice of the player not to sign for a multitude of reasons,

Matt Dean who covers the cods a fair bit(god knows why after the abuse Fenty gives him) seems to think they are a more likely destination.

What am I missing? He's said they're in for him but I can't see any comment suggesting they're more likely?