Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 14 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

But he doesn’t have a good track record of signing strikers.

Knowing I luck we will sell them and end up not getting anyone else!

I would suggest the majority of DC/NC’s work is done, list of targets given to the Chf Exec to deal with. Bar a few phone calls or a new target suddenly on the horizon I would imagine they can relax a little more.

I would suggest the majority of DC/NC’s work is done, list of targets given to the Chf Exec to deal with. Bar a few phone calls or a new target suddenly on the horizon I would imagine they can relax a little more.
I very much doubt it! Till they are signed and sealed! Plus whilst away woodyard and arnold have left the building! If the 3 offered contracts go we will have 15 contracted players including Chapman!
Massive amount of work for them to do when back from monday to get to 22 players especially with there indepth player analysis on signings@

I don't imagine Woodyard was in any way a surprise or Nathan for that matter - probably had 6 months working on replacements.

If we get £300k for Green I would run laughing all the way to the bank if I were Bob Dorrian!

He did a reasonable job last season but no one in their right mind values him at £300k, surely!?

I understand that Hopper to Salford is very strong possibility. Gets on very well with Graham Alexander and have offered him silly money

I understand that Hopper to Salford is very strong possibility. Gets on very well with Graham Alexander and have offered him silly money
Doubt it! Dropping 3 leagues at his age! Especially with lots of other offers from league clubs!