Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 99 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

I'd like to think Smith would get the starting berth initially, with Slocombe as backup. Bit of a kick in the teeth for him if not.

slocombe - 6'0" - ideal world would rather a keeper be a bit more beast monster than that. started their first two games but wants to move back to north lincs... so looks like he could be a loan with a permanent option in jan.

Smith was assured last week at Vale and should be considered as number 1 until Vickers returns. Slocombe should be a back up option

Smith is the National Game goalkeeper of the year and was signed to give Vickers competition for the top spot. On that basis, Smith will surely play until decided otherwise. Very good young goalkeeper - why would we not play him?
Farman was also the NL Goalkeeper of the year...

Academy signing. Also played in the Lincs Cup defeat to Spalding.

The All Nigeria Soccer article is being a tad optimistic, I would say, when suggesting his full debut is imminent.

I doubt Slocombe has even trained with us, be very harsh on Smith if he doesn't start tonight.
1 game clean sheet and a loanee takes his place.

slocombe - 6'0" - ideal world would rather a keeper be a bit more beast monster than that. started their first two games but wants to move back to north lincs... so looks like he could be a loan with a permanent option in jan.
Same as Smith I believe.