Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 45 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

So with Hortins tweet about possible news of incomings at SB early next week, do we expect it will be Grant Smith or hopefully him along with someone else?
Well incomingS does suggest more than one me thinks!?

Sorry just going on what Impish said!?

Crikey, I shall have to be careful where I insert my 's' in the future. Having said that you could say MH does mention signings. I couldn't remember his exact quote tbh. Still it's not quite in the Sunderland Scunthorpe range (y).

Crikey, I shall have to be careful where I insert my 's' in the future. Having said that you could say MH does mention signings. I couldn't remember his exact quote tbh. Still it's not quite in the Sunderland Scunthorpe range (y).
Yes i know i got it wrong!???

The 'news on transfers' could be that there won't be any more this close season, we are saving up for the January Sales.

In an ideal world we would have the majority of the squad in before we go to Portugal but obviously there will be one or two late additions/loans like there usually is.

Initially thought the Omar Bogle rumour was complete nonsense given his stature a year or two ago, however he hardly set the world alight whilst on loan at Peterborough so it’s plausible he’d join an ambitious League Two team to reignite his career.