Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 37 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

they have gone to him three times now. notts clearly don't want o'connor to leave. and o'connor can just sit there and wait while they keep improving the offer.

County may be trying to assist O'Connor in obtaining a better contract elsewhere by claiming they are increasing their own offer. Another game played by clubs and agents during the transfer window.

I very much doubt he was off his phone when on holiday either! I can confirm he goes off to work very early in the morning and dosent get back till after 10pm most days when he is up here as i see his car drive past my house!
not having their families with them has played to our advantage in one way - they have nothing else to do but football! i wonder if dc and nc will be going home a little earlier when their wives+children are in lincoln.

Danny Rowe. They'd want a lot of cash.
I wouldn't be surprised if Hurst wanted to try out Rowe. If he is up for sale I would guess he'd be less than £100K. If they want to sell. Maybe a deal similar to Bostwick where small initial fee with add ons? He'd be another great signing for us, impressed with his loan spell here.

County may be trying to assist O'Connor in obtaining a better contract elsewhere by claiming they are increasing their own offer. Another game played by clubs and agents during the transfer window.
i love a good conspiracy theory. ))) but then, o'connor wouldn't leak the rumour that he has turned down grimsby?

When I look at the quality of the two excellent signings we have made already it reassures me that Danny has his plans all set out. He is obviously not looking to just bolster the squad size but looking for quality . The more I read about the two new guys I get a wow factor feeling. Without Danny here do you think these players would ever have considered coming anywhere near sincil bank? These signings will also help when approaching other players it sends the right message out that the Lincoln Loco is still on track. It also tells current squad members that they will need to be on top of their game to stay in the team. Mark my words many more on the way.

Well they won't get that! But I think low six figures given that's what they paid.

When I look at the quality of the two excellent signings we have made already it reassures me that Danny has his plans all set out. He is obviously not looking to just bolster the squad size but looking for quality . The more I read about the two new guys I get a wow factor feeling. Without Danny here do you think these players would ever have considered coming anywhere near sincil bank? These signings will also help when approaching other players it sends the right message out that the Lincoln Loco is still on track. It also tells current squad members that they will need to be on top of their game to stay in the team. Mark my words many more on the way.
I hope so as 15 isnt enough! Imo!????

Where do people get their rumours from? What are the latest ones going round league 2?

Rumours are generally started by one post somewhere on the internet which ends up on a forum like this, then forwarded elsewhere, re=tweeted by several and return to the original arena.

Until the official club announcement has been made with the grinning player posing in shirt/scarf/signing blank piece of paper there's very little to them

Certainly no need for panic over lack of activity yet. We’re not back for full pre-season for another week or so, and you’d expect the usual array of trialists to come in... from which you’d hope we might unearth a few gems.

If we’re at the end of July without at least another 6 or 7 bodies, then will be the time to ask questions.

Rumours are generally started by one post somewhere on the internet which ends up on a forum like this, then forwarded elsewhere, re=tweeted by several and return to the original arena.

Until the official club announcement has been made with the grinning player posing in shirt/scarf/signing blank piece of paper there's very little to them
So most people on here don’t know anything new and are just repeating what they’ve seen online?

So most people on here don’t know anything new and are just repeating what they’ve seen online?
you sound surprised/disappointed.
as an experiment: pick a random player [that is vaguely believable as a target], and see if @exagent starts tweeting about him signing for us in the next couple of days. ))