Summer Transfer Rumours | Page 29 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours

O'Connor would be a class signing for us. Doesn't worry me he will be 31 in October. Only concerns are his injury and his discipline record. Most wanted him to stay at County being the ex captain so he would do here for me if it's a possible signing.

o`connor offered deal at Notts but obviously not the right deal.

played for us back in 2009 on loan
been crocked for a while,only played 6 games for County last season..rusty me thinks

would he be the Woodyard replacement?

O'Connor has probably been done for months.
As for Wharton, I hear we were quoted 750k to sign him.

So I think he may be a little out of our reach, A loan and I would fancy us for the title with a few decent offensive players.

blackburn's promotion should keep him out of their first team for the time being.
no Championship or L1 club is going to pay 750k for him at this stage either.
which leaves the question, is he ready for a L1 loan?

if not, we are reasonable next-best prospects for another loan.

blackburn's promotion should keep him out of their first team for the time being.
no Championship or L1 club is going to pay 750k for him at this stage either.
which leaves the question, is he ready for a L1 loan?

if not, we are reasonable next-best prospects for another loan.

A championship club paid 250k for a central defender with no league experience and 1 season of full time football...

Forest Green have just signed George Williams, a welsh international with very good pedigree. Surely too good a player for league 2 to be here for the football?

o`connor offered deal at Notts but obviously not the right deal.

played for us back in 2009 on loan
been crocked for a while,only played 6 games for County last season..rusty me thinks

would he be the Woodyard replacement?
Different sort of player to Woodyard I think.

Forest Green have just signed George Williams, a welsh international with very good pedigree. Surely too good a player for league 2 to be here for the football?

Completely bizarre on many fronts, not the least of which is him being a full Welsh international. He has scored ONE goal in 65 appearances, his first class debut was an international against Holland, and he has spent almost his entire career out on loan to League One clubs.

On O’Conner we signed a player last summer with a poor injury record. Didn’t turn out too bad in the end.....

Completely bizarre on many fronts, not the least of which is him being a full Welsh international. He has scored ONE goal in 65 appearances, his first class debut was an international against Holland, and he has spent almost his entire career out on loan to League One clubs.
Surely he had better options than FGR? I guess location isn’t the worst? Money talks I guess.

it`s lincoln dad`s army, Freck now o Connor....anyone know if Colin Alcide is available?
i can always ask Pat GAIN if Peter still has his boots?
Let's ask his mate, Leo :LOL:
As fo O'Connor (non-commercial as he is affectionately known by my predictive text) he was decent for us in his loan. If a few years haven't taken their toll, then I'm happy to welcome him back.

Just one thing worries after we sold Woodyard to Posh Danny said he would use the cash to sign a striker now appears he's only after strikers on frees. Is the cash being used for signing on fees instead of buying a player?

Just one thing worries after we sold Woodyard to Posh Danny said he would use the cash to sign a striker now appears he's only after strikers on frees. Is the cash being used for signing on fees instead of buying a player?
I think so ! Signing on fees/ relocation fees!