Summer Transfer Rumours Thread | Page 18 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Abel,,! Charlie's choice.. Hollowords at Real Cod Army or the Mighty. Would think both offer similar opps wonder if his old manager wins.

Don't see how Charlie fits us.

Leadership, set pieces. Enough pace and youth around him to do all the running for him, I could definitely see a place for him in the team.

I still believe he’d be a class above in league 1. Especially if his money demands aren’t nuts.

plus huge PR for the club.

Leadership, set pieces. Enough pace and youth around him to do all the running for him, I could definitely see a place for him in the team.

I still believe he’d be a class above in league 1. Especially if his money demands aren’t nuts.

plus huge PR for the club.
Can't have one player not playing the high press surely? Immediately undermines the system. A bit like when a defender doesn't step up when you're playing an offside trap.

Don't disagree he's a very good player but just can't see how he would fit the system.

Rumoured Blackpool target free to join another club after officially ending five-year spell with MK Dons
Rumoured Blackpool target Joe Walsh has officially ended his five-year spell with MK Dons.

Blackpool boss sees reasons to be optimistic after pre-season victory

The centre back was offered a new deal to remain at Stadium MK but the 28-year-old has opted to move on.

The Seasiders are thought to be one of several clubs taking a look at the defender this summer.

The Welshman made 145 appearances for the club having first arrived on loan in 2015 from Crawley Town.
The 6ft centre back, who began his career with Swansea City, helped the club to two promotions during his time in Buckinghamshire.
Manager Russell Martin confirmed Walsh has played his last game for the club after an offer to remain at the club expired last week.
“Joe Walsh will move on," Martin confirmed on Monday morning.

QVNIMTE2NjIyNDkw.jpg
Joe Walsh has officially left MK Dons
“I had a chat with him and his agent and they're exploring other options still, so the timeline has gone on that and I wish Joe all the best.
“He has been a top servant for the club, he's a top lap. He's just decided to move on which is completely fine.”
Walsh has yet to be capped by the Welsh national side despite being called up to the squad on several occasions.

He was capped 11 times for Wales’ Under-21 side.
Blackpool remain keen to bolster their defensive options between now and the new season.
Marvin Ekpiteta and Jordan Thorniley are their only recognised natural centre backs, although full-backs James Husband and Michael Nottingham are capable of playing in the centre - as they did in Saturday’s 4-0 pre-season win against Southport

Rotherham United are nearing a deal for Dominic Samuel to become only their second summer recruit following promotion to the Championship. The striker was one of the players released by Blackburn Rovers at the end of the season and had been on the radar of Blackpool. (Lancashire Telegraph)

Blackpool have opened talks to sign Everton midfielder Beni Baningime, Football Insider understands.
The DR Congo youngster, 21, has failed to make any first-team headway at Goodison Park and is set for a transfer this window.

An Everton source has told Football Insider that Blackpool are discussing signing Baningime on a season-long loan.
Beni-Baningime.jpg

The north-west League One club have been alerted to the potential availability of a player who did not make a single senior appearance for Everton 2019-20.
They are looking to strengthen their ranks in central midfield, which is the preferred playing position of the young Toffee.

I thought this was one that we had in the bank....

Rumoured Blackpool target Joe Walsh has signed for the Seasiders’ League One rivals Lincoln City.

Did we even speak to the player? Seems odd that he turned down a new contract with MK and signs for Lincoln who are supposed to have financial problems. Perhaps Lincoln didn't require him to relocate.

Blackpool have opened talks to sign Everton midfielder Beni Baningime, Football Insider understands.
The DR Congo youngster, 21, has failed to make any first-team headway at Goodison Park and is set for a transfer this window.

An Everton source has told Football Insider that Blackpool are discussing signing Baningime on a season-long loan.
Beni-Baningime.jpg

The north-west League One club have been alerted to the potential availability of a player who did not make a single senior appearance for Everton 2019-20.
They are looking to strengthen their ranks in central midfield, which is the preferred playing position of the young Toffee.
Like a young Anthony Grant...

I did say Walsh had more than one offer on the table...

Lincoln do not have financial problems, but they have had to slash their wage bill substantially after spending big under the Cowleys. I expect they'll offload another high earner in Cian Bolger now they've signed Walsh.

Beni-Baningime.jpg

Toffee mate says he would be a good signing. Great engine and great on the ball. I nearly asked him why he isn't the first one on their team sheet

EFL TRIO QUEUEING UP TO SIGN LEEDS UNITED PROSPECT

Robbie Gotts is set to sign a new deal at Leeds United, but there’s an opportunity for him to go out on loan, with Huddersfield Town, Hull City and Blackpool all interested in offering him first-team football.

Leeds are preparing for life back in the Premier League for the first time since 2004, with Gotts making two appearances across all competitions in their promotion-winning campaign.

Marcelo Bielsa remains a fan of the midfielder despite his limited involvement, with Leeds set to reward their academy graduate with new terms before exploring the loan deals that are on the table.

Beni-Baningime.jpg

Liverpool Echo says we are at an advanced stage of negotiations on a year loan