Summer Transfer Rumours Thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Interesting to see if NC plays Husband as a CH, leaving Macdonald at LB.
I would love Bola back, sort of player who I feel would do well under Critchley, although I am happy with Callum, just hope he beefs up a bit.
No mention of Thorniley being linked with a move away, wonder if NC sees a player there for us?

Keep saying it, 3 games in 7 days for the season a large squad will be needed to keep teams up there this season.

Interesting to see if NC plays Husband as a CH, leaving Macdonald at LB.
I would love Bola back, sort of player who I feel would do well under Critchley, although I am happy with Callum, just hope he beefs up a bit.
No mention of Thorniley being linked with a move away, wonder if NC sees a player there for us?

Keep saying it, 3 games in 7 days for the season a large squad will be needed to keep teams up there this season.

It's a young squad one would think we'd be able to rotate easy enough just injuries that worry

[QUOTE="SeasideEssexXile, post: 2389800,

Keep saying it, 3 games in 7 days for the season a large squad will be needed to keep teams up there this season.[/QUOTE]

big decision on the ST with so many night matches expected, its hard enough anyway with out 2 trips a week and the night games = almost 2 days off work

[QUOTE="SeasideEssexXile, post: 2389800,

big decision on the ST with so many night matches expected, its hard enough anyway with out 2 trips a week and the night games = almost 2 days off work[/QUOTE]
Edwards to Dundee is expected to be a free transfer with us cancelling Edwards contract according to Scrafton

I find it a little odd we are releasing him from his contract given we have a lack of CBs. It wasn't as if he isn't good enough to get game time, even if he might not have been first choice.

We must have at least 2 CBs lined up to come in.

I assume we will be playing 4 at the back? How many CHs do we need still. New lad from the O's, Thornilly I hope comes good, the Sheriff (not good enough IMHO), Husband (I hope we get a divorce, he's a loose cannon). So at least two as said before.

I assume we will be playing 4 at the back? How many CHs do we need still. New lad from the O's, Thornilly I hope comes good, the Sheriff (not good enough IMHO), Husband (I hope we get a divorce, he's a loose cannon). So at least two as said before.

I don't think Husband is good enough to play CB in a back 4 - he can play there in a back 3. Nottingham isn't good enough for his natural position of RB, let alone CB.

1 CB will inevitably be a loan at this point, still wouldn'#t be suprised to see Heneghan rock back up as he still hasn't signed anywhere.

I Think we'll set up 4,3,3 or at least I'm hoping we do

Edwards has signed for Dundee United on a free.

Ryan Edwards Departs Blackpool
Just now

Large

Blackpool Football Club can confirm Ryan Edwards has joined Scottish Premiership side Dundee United.
Edwards leaves for Tannadice after the Club and player mutually agreed to cancel his contract, allowing the defender to travel north of the border and discuss terms with Micky Mellon’s side.
The 26-year-old leaves Blackpool having made 27 appearances across all competitions last season.

Everyone at Blackpool wishes Ryan the very best for his future and thanks him for his service throughout the 19/20 campaign.

Edwards wasn't a bad player (he was average) and ironically our best sequence last season was when he played regularly in his natural CB position. Grayson foolishly used him, in a few matches, as a full back when he just hadn't the pace for that.
Best wishes to him, because he was an honest trier and he had recovered from cancer before he joined us. I just hope we announce a better replacement soon