Summer Transfer Rumour Thread | Vital Football

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread

Cue wild speculation about out of contract Harry Anderson not renewing his deal with the Imps then - Graham plays in the same position and is a couple of years older.

1. If he’s two years older than Harry is he right for MA, even if he’s played under him before.
2. Is he Championship quality?

For what its worth i think its a reliable source (compared to the average itk account at least). I also think its a realistic transfer

He is 26, which isnt a typical Appleton signing, but Gillingham are the first team to give him a proper run of games and he has shown his potential maybe later than the average player. I think he would be a player capable of achieving what the club is looking to achieve..

As for will it happen, we know we will lose two first XI wingers in the summer so it will be a key area. However there is still a couple of months where a lot could change the situation. Lets see, i wouldnt complain.

I think our average age for the starting XI in some games this season has been 21. There's definitely room for a few older, more experienced heads in there.

I think our average age for the starting XI in some games this season has been 21. There's definitely room for a few older, more experienced heads in there.

given the size of the squad, the walking wounded the long term absentees there is definitely room for more players full stop.

On paper it would be a good signing, he stood out as their best player against us and his set piece plays and general crossing is very good. Why wouldn’t he be a usual MApp signing, he has a similar profile to McGrandles. 26 yrs old should be a player coming into his prime. Not every player has to be a 20 year old Premier League academy reject to be a good signing.

As he said in the press conference, top clubs with starlets in the U23 or U19 will be noting how we’ve coached and given good game time to the loan players. We may well not have Brennan and Morgan here next season, but quite exciting who we ‘borrow’ instead