Summer Changes at SB | Vital Football

Summer Changes at SB

I would imagine all improvements are long long overdue to be done ???
Ps good to have a few quid again to do them!

Much better opening up the Co-op toilets a bit more. Probably only holds another 10 people or so, but it seemed enough to make a difference.

No TVs under there for the half time scores though. Although I noticed my 4G coverage which always ended at half time last season was excellent all match. Maybe a new mast / better coverage (Vodafone).

I thought the whole move of the JIC section from upper 1 was sold as being so they had a dedicated area for "family" and that the corner was being turned into a family area.

So I was quite surprised to see that anyone was being allowed to go down to that corner from upper throughout the game, at half time etc.

Add to that my new neighbours were moaning a fair bit about how they used to sit in the BM and had been forced out without a say.

No TVs under there for the half time scores though. Although I noticed my 4G coverage which always ended at half time last season was excellent all match. Maybe a new mast / better coverage (Vodafone).

Plenty of TVs in the Legends Lounge, may have been moved?

Yes I was surprised by the JI section. Liam and Alan had both said this was a dedicated area now for them, but looked to me that nothing had changed regarding this. I was led to believe there were exciting developments - It was pretty empty to be fair in the BMS.