Summer 2020 transfers | Page 63 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

Reports that Leeds are in discussions with deal over Emi.

Surely we aren't going to sell Aarons and Emi 11 days (I think it is 11) before window closes.

They will need to sign replacements in those days.

Its just BS until the forms are signed

Leeds rumours have been going around for weeks and will continue until the window shuts

Last edited:
Really tough on Dowell. He got mullered from behind by Davis (I think) on Saturday and now he’s out until Xmas. No-one’s fault other than Davis! Cant remember if he was even booked for it or not?

Really tough on Dowell. He got mullered from behind by Davis (I think) on Saturday and now he’s out until Xmas. No-one’s fault other than Davis! Cant remember if he was even booked for it or not?

I've just been speaking with a friend who mentioned that the PNE player wasnt even booked. The standard of referees in The Championship is terrible.

Last edited:
We are cursed I tell you cursed!!!!

I wonder if dowell has every had a long injury before?

Well we can now play Emi on the right as long as he is fit and if not him then sinani --- hang on no he has gone --- Hernandez it is. We still have Martin to come back into the squad too.

I was slightly worried when I heard Leeds were in the market for a new central defender as I thought they would look to Godfrey (local lad) today I hear that Fulham are wanting a new central defender.

Cant rest easy until the window closes .... there is a chance that Godfrey and Emi will go as well as Arrons ( who for me can go as he has no interest in staying and fighting to get us back to the Prem)

The Star (not the Daily Star) are reporting that at least four clubs are in the chase for Cantwell.

Aston Villa (aka The Vile) 6/1 to sign him
Sheffield United 7/1
Newcastle United 8/1
Leeds United 20/1

If we are going to sell him lets get a good fee, with most of it in the initial fee.

Of course it could be aload of BS!!

Last edited: