Summer 2020 transfers | Page 32 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

Emi out in Madrid training so people now saying 'he is off back to Spain'. He could be but I do believe he has a place out in Madrid and has family out there.

I think the takeaway from this is believe nothing and reports aren't 100%

He's a professional footballer who will do his job or be treated like Oliveira.

No doubt if a club matches our valuation of Lewis then he may be off but thats football and I say its being happening at this club for decades

Emi out in Madrid training so people now saying 'he is off back to Spain'. He could be but I do believe he has a place out in Madrid and has family out there.

When does first team pre season trainng start? Is it next week?

I wonder how many could handle Ron Saunders pre season training running up and down Mousehold heath?

Travel advice is that you'll have to quarantine for 14 when coming back from spain. On looking he was out the two weeks ago and it looks like he is back.

Interesting that no one has left (apart from loans). Do you think this is due to players on holiday, the value if our players putting clubs off or we just don't know the offers deals that are going on? Training starts next week and friendlies following I'd have thought DF and Webber would want the squad pretty much sorted (going on how DF likes to do things). I just don't want us going into the 1st game with the possibility of players maybe leaving or wanting to.

Ah! The Cunning Plan!

I think clubs are trying to leave it as late as possible for two reasons:
a) To save on wages
b) To get a better understanding of when the fans will be back and at what % of
their usual gate so that they can get some feel as to the financial loss.

Also once a big deal is done it may trigger others in a chain, e.g., If Man Ure or Chelsea
buy Chillwell from Leicester, it may trigger Leicester to buy Lewis and we then go and buy a replacement left back and may be some other players.

Is it true that we are going with 19 year old Barden as our 3rd first team goalkeeper?
He had a season loan at Bury Town (Bury St Edmunds) last season, so he's been toughened up.

BTW does anybody know what the rules are about getting a GK during the non window periods (just in case we have to)?

Poor old Oxborough, what a bad time to get a serious injury. I hope he feels the Canary force and recovers well.

Is it true that we are going with 19 year old Barden as our 3rd first team goalkeeper?
He had a season loan at Bury Town (Bury St Edmunds) last season, so he's been toughened up.

BTW does anybody know what the rules are about getting a GK during the non window periods (just in case we have to)?

Poor old Oxborough, what a bad time to get a serious injury. I hope he feels the Canary force and recovers well.
I mentioned this earlier that the pink un confirmed that DF and Webber don't want to sign a new GK as they feel they have good cover for Krul with McGovern and barnden The issue is we did this in the championship before and Krul's form dipped and we heard that having good competitor for his number 1 upped his game but it seems DF and Webber have forgotten this.

We also have McCracken in the u23s. He was forcing a move away but has returned. I just think it is risky move.

I see Charlton forward lyle taylor has left them and is now on a free. Weren't we linked with him back in January?