Summer 2020 transfers | Page 31 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

So I was under the impression that the gibson move was a loan but it now sounds like we are trying to buy him. Tucks is it a loan or transfer?

If we are looking to loan a DM., how about another 19 year old prospect:
Luca Connell the lad who left Bolton for Celtic. At least he has a few games in the Championship.

So I was under the impression that the gibson move was a loan but it now sounds like we are trying to buy him. Tucks is it a loan or transfer?
It sounds like City would be interested in either a loan or to buy. Much will depend on Burnley. It’s bizarre that Gibson has barely played at Turf Moor yet is clearly a good player - otherwise he wouldn’t have had the England call-up...

It sounds like City would be interested in either a loan or to buy. Much will depend on Burnley. It’s bizarre that Gibson has barely played at Turf Moor yet is clearly a good player - otherwise he wouldn’t have had the England call-up...
It is strange even when they had an injury crisis in defence they were reluctant to call on Gibson and dyche played Cork and Pieters at CB when they had injuries. Maybe he fell out with dyche. They do have Tarkowski and Mee in his position.

It is strange even when they had an injury crisis in defence they were reluctant to call on Gibson and dyche played Cork and Pieters at CB when they had injuries. Maybe he fell out with dyche. They do have Tarkowski and Mee in his position.
Agreed, very odd to spend all that money (a lot for Burnley) and then never play him...🤔

Mee and the CB. whose name start with T. rarely got injured over the last two seasons and hence its been difficult for Gibson to get a start. Then his loan move to Watford in Jan 2020 fell apart and he was left to train at Boro as a result and didnt play since then..

All these reports I see make it out that Lewis was pushing to move. If that is true the hell not be happy playing for us so what would we do? Let him just play in u23s, still involve him or just try to sell?

Depends on his attitude. I’ve not seen anything suggesting he’s downing tools.
The fact that a club like Liverpool were interested in him makes me think that others of a similar stature will also like him. They will all have access to the player stats and if Liverpool saw enough in him then so will others. Just depends who has the £20m to cough up in the current climate, so to speak.

All these reports I see make it out that Lewis was pushing to move. If that is true the hell not be happy playing for us so what would we do? Let him just play in u23s, still involve him or just try to sell?

I haven't seen anything suggesting he is unhappy, or will kick up a fuss. Of course he'd have liked the move, but he's always spoken about as a good pro and will be fine if he stays too.

Recent reports suggest that he understands the situation and is staying put.
Source: HITC or at least it starts with a H

Are we still talking with that Romanian club over both (!!) wingers?

Dennis Man (who we know about) and Florinel Colman

I await the obvious......