Summer 2020 transfers | Page 11 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

Mair is a good prospect, kings Lynn local and will be playing better level and they have a very good manager. Good move for him.

Do we think oxborough will be given the chance in preseason to be Krul's competition? Will Krul stay? Will ox be given a higher standard of loan?

If Krul stays he'll need competition and not McGovern.

If Krul leaves should we give ox the go or bring in a new GK with ox fighting for the shirt too

Tough one - it’s a bit like the old Bryan Gunn and Andy Marshall scenario. Gunn got a long term injury and through no fault of his own, young Marshall struggled when he had to replace Gunny for half a season.
If the same happened to Krul then we need a decent back up.
I’m not sure Oxborough has the right level of experience. He’s only played non-league. Now needs a loan at a League club for experience. Makes me think we need a keeper to push Krul on, like Fahrmann did. His arrival saw Krul really step up and better to have the keeper you own become the No.1 rather than the loanee...

Maybe an older gk who can push Krul for a season and the hopefully ox will then step up.

Aarons and Lewis had no real experience and stepped up so it can be done but a GK is a lonely position if you have a bad game. I think ox has what it takes and would not be worried about him in goal.

Some people saying Gunn not happy at saints and why do t we go for him.....I say he'll cost too much and wages too.

Maybe an older gk who can push Krul for a season and the hopefully ox will then step up.

Aarons and Lewis had no real experience and stepped up so it can be done but a GK is a lonely position if you have a bad game. I think ox has what it takes and would not be worried about him in goal.

Some people saying Gunn not happy at saints and why do t we go for him.....I say he'll cost too much and wages too.
Agree with all that.

Hopefully we stay away from Gestede. Released by boro because he couldn't be bothered to play the rest of the season as his contract expired. Loyalty 0, respect 0 and commitment 0

Difficult to call who stays and who goes. Webber has said we don’t need to sell but there will no doubt be a few. No fire sale though, some of these lads owe the club for the chance...

Difficult to call who stays and who goes. Webber has said we don’t need to sell but there will no doubt be a few. No fire sale though, some of these lads owe the club for the chance...
As you say I don't expect a fire sale but DF will only want players who want to beat the club. Aarons I think will want a move.

Is leitner going to leave in summer? I thinking is only on the bench to make up the numbers. I mean Duda is getting ahead of him. I can't imagine leitner is happy. I DF isn't going to play him and the plan is to sell them get Martin in the bench instead

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron's, Godfrey and Buendia were sold. I don't take much notice with the "we don't need to sell." As we've heard that before and sold only to be told afterwards that we really did need to sell and that's why we couldn't reinvest, wasn't this the case with the sale of Pritchard?

I don't think any players owe us anything, football is a two way street and we would be quick to to turn of them when they drop off. Plus the majority of this squad got us promoted.