Summer 2020 transfers | Page 9 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

Portsmouth want to sign raggett. Id say do it. His deal will expire next summer (if we take the one year option). He isn't in Df's plans and has Hanley, Klose, Zimmermann and famewo ahead of him (Godfrey too but I doubt he'll be here). I was thought Raggett would be a good player for us but it won5 happen.

Portsmouth want to sign raggett. Id say do it. His deal will expire next summer (if we take the one year option). He isn't in Df's plans and has Hanley, Klose, Zimmermann and famewo ahead of him (Godfrey too but I doubt he'll be here). I was thought Raggett would be a good player for us but it won5 happen.
Agreed 👍

I wonder what goes wrong in football ? Raggett looked immense in Lincolns cup run and looked a great signing for us . Was he really so much worse than what we have , or was it DF who didn’t want him after the effort to get him ?

I wonder what goes wrong in football ? Raggett looked immense in Lincolns cup run and looked a great signing for us . Was he really so much worse than what we have , or was it DF who didn’t want him after the effort to get him ?
Was Raggett signed before DF came? I know he is classed as one if his 1st signings but I think the deal was agreed before he arrived. He then signed Zimmermann and Franke to go with r.martin and Klose. Godfrey and Raggett loaned out. Then Hanley signed. I think df did give Raggett a chance, along with Matthews, during pre season last season and both didn't impress.

It is just a shame as before we signed him I'm sure there were a lot of clubs after him.

Apparently we are close to signing Sunderland and England Under-19 international Bali Mumba. He us 18. Deal is thought to be 500k.

Looks like Rocky Bushiri is on the move again. Likely to be a season-long loan at KV Mechelen next term...

Looks like Rocky Bushiri is on the move again. Likely to be a season-long loan at KV Mechelen next term...
I think he might be one of these players that never plays for us and just gets released. Maybe I'll be wrong but I just get the feeling. He looks the part.

We need to buy a new central defender in summer and if it isn't obvious to DF/Webber now then I give up - Zimmermann, Klose and Hanley all have reoccurring injuries and I think this be an issue for them going forward. Godfrey will probably leave. Famewo came be moved up but we will need a new guy too.

Also we could be looking at two new right backs with Aarons not going to be around next season and Byram could be out for 6 months.

Another big summer and the club can not afford to ignore these issues.

Carlos Carvalhal has been linked with us as the next manager. This is from Portuguese mag. Probably bullshite....I hope it is

Russ Martin has come out and said he would like to sign Morris for MK Dons next season. I don't think we will ever see Morris in a shirt for the 1st team and this summer we will sell him

'Carlton would like to come back, so it’s up to us to try and work out a deal to do that. I can’t definitely say he will come back, Norwich will ultimately decide what his future is. If they end up getting relegated, they might want him there next season. We have to be patient, but we all share the vision of him in an MK Dons shirt next season and I know if he is surplus to requirements at Norwich next season, his first choice and priority would be us. Hopefully we will see him next season,'

Leeds websites saying that they have made an enquiry about buendia. I'm sure I read today that Emi has said he is happy at the club but wants to play for his country at some point.

I could see him pushing through a move if we go down.

He and many others will go after relegation has been confirmed
A few shpuld look at themselves too as they are also to blame.

We only want players at the club who are up for the championship fight. Remember when we went down with AN? Most of the players thought they were too good for the championship and us...They weren't...naismith was one of those.

Reactions: Rex
Is Rocky Bushiri going on loan next season or are we selling him? I saw a report a couple of weeks ago and somewhere on here it was reported he was to go back to Belgium on loan, but there is a report today were it says we are agreeing paperwork for his 'Transfer' to KV Mechelen?

Also was his loan ended because of the lockdown or was it terminated before?

A question/thought I was having.

If we go down and want a squad of committed players what do we do with the likes of Leitner, Stipermann, Vrancic, Trybull

Will they want to play their hearts out to get us promoted knowing that they will probably be doing this at the cost of their place in the 11.

Those four played big (some more than others) roles for us in the promotion bid but this season they have found it hard to get any starting roles.

Would they just be happy to play and get paid and not care if they lose their place if we went back up if so is that a good attitude to have? I just worry that this might play in their minds next season in the championship.

Personally I think Stiepermann and Vrancic have been harshly treated this season - is Stiepermann really any worse than Duda? Not for me.

The Leeds/Buendia story is made up by Read Norwich. Complete nonsense.

As for what I have heard, nothing post Covid, but pre-Covid I had heard that Liverpool were heavily in for Cantwell, but that might be effected by Covid as they are one of the top clubs who have said they won't be spending as much.

Buendia I have heard has interest from clubs in the top flight in Spain - Atletico Madrid mentioned. Couldn't begrudge him such a move if one comes about.

Personally providing we get good fees for these players, I would sell them this summer and give Webber/Farke an actual good budget to sign players. They've had to make do with loans, small fees and free transfers for so long now, I'd like to see what they could do with some more money behind them. We also do have some replacements lined up and here already for these players, so not like we have to spend money on replacements only

Reactions: Rex