Summer 2020 transfers | Page 8 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

Mourgos - Talented but two massive injuries have done for him.

Odusina - Cant' see him pushing into the current defence so understandable.

Jaiyesimi - I am surprised as he was getting good reviews from his current loan and looked a good player.

Bloomfield - Unfortunately he signed for us when his stock was high and it just hasn't happened for him - I think he has an injury and loans didn't work out.

Johnson - I don't know too much but a decent GK but then you look at the amount of GKs we have and you can see why he has been released.

I had already mentioned Payne and Scully both decent players.

I wonder if we will see a few new U23 signings happen or U18 player promoted (s that the right term when going from U18 to U23)?

Raggett will probably have his contract extension and then the club will look to sell in summer

A player we were linked with in January looks set to leave his club on a free in the summer.

Reading are apparently in a financial mess and this has meant that their young forward Danny Loader is going to be free to join another club. We were linked in January so maybe the club will go back in summer.

Reading’s accounts show that they spent £225 on wages for every £100 in income last year - the highest ratio in Championship history!

Very good news. I like him and think he could be a real player. I think the club will probably loan him out but I'd hope if Cantwell or buendia were to leave he'd be pushed into the 1st team.

Let's just hope Martin stays fit.

Also sounds like everything is looking for him from what he has said and what DF has said too

We have been linked with Nantes forward Edoly Lukoki Mateso. He is only 16 so obviously one for the youth team.

France is clearly a country that we are looking at.
It seems so. I just do t know if the original brexit rules in football still apply. I remember it was going to be done on a points system or something. So players who cost like 50 million and have played for the country before will get more points but for clubs trying to buy young foreign players it'd be harder

Sheffield Wednesday left back Morgan Fox has been linked. If Lewis leaves we will need another left back as we can't go a season with just one again.

At left back we will have McCallum. Hiese I think will go. Byram is a right back and should be played there if Aarons is to leave but again we will need a right back.

Arsenal and spuds being linked to Aarons. 30 million is the figure. Would you take that? DF wouldn't see that money but with Byram as replacement and youngsters thomas and Richards waiting in the wings we might be okay. Richards has looked the most obvious to step up plus he can play left back.

Or would DF sign a cheap/free German right back.

Any player sale for large fee is of no benefit as a very small amount would be for replacement as cash would be for self funding project.

The Smiths would take it as they can use the cash to keep the club solvent and ready to hand onto Tom the cabin boy