Summer 2020 transfers | Page 7 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

I see Heise has come out and said he wants to stay in Germany. What a strange signing this one was. I can see him being another of the 'contract terminated' players. I say sell and get some money.

Alfie Payne has left the club. Another youngster that I think could have made the step up. All the best to him. Been with the club since he was 8 and a norwich fan.

That is a couple of the u23 players that ha e been released now.

Yep, don’t think he played much though. Which with Culverhouse in charge is probably telling, for whatever reason. I rate Culverhouse as a coach since his time with his, and him being at KL is handy for the club to send youngsters to for him to help develop them.

Silly transfer rumours started.

We have been linked with real Madrid midfielder Óscar Rodríguez along with Bournemouth and a couple of Spanish sides. Sounds okay and he is a decent player. You could see him as a buendia replacement as he is an attacking midfielder who can also play on the wing but then you see Real Madrid asking price is 15 million and you then see why we will not be buying him. Just interesting that a Spanish radio station mentioned us. Maybe we will look to loan him.

If in championship limit for buying one player will be £ 1 million and if we stay in premier league maybe as much as £ 5 million.

That's the shit policy. Smiffs Have Idiot Transfers.

If in championship limit for buying one player will be £ 1 million and if we stay in premier league maybe as much as £ 5 million.

That's the shit policy. Smiffs Have Idiot Transfers.
If we stay up or go down I expect most of the budget will be spent on players who are for the U23 side and are then loaned out.

Silly transfer rumours started.

We have been linked with real Madrid midfielder Óscar Rodríguez along with Bournemouth and a couple of Spanish sides. Sounds okay and he is a decent player. You could see him as a buendia replacement as he is an attacking midfielder who can also play on the wing but then you see Real Madrid asking price is 15 million and you then see why we will not be buying him. Just interesting that a Spanish radio station mentioned us. Maybe we will look to loan him.
Agreed Bears, a non-starter at that price. However, the media still seem to be throwing around values pre-COVID. There is no way that players are going to be worth so much or paid so much, the clubs simply won’t be able to afford it anymore...

Another is that we have been scouting PSG forward Alexandre Fressange.

Apparently he has rejected one contract proposal from the Canaries, according to TV station RMC Sport.

I don't know if he would get a permit if the brexit football rules are still in place.

Just checked the email I had from NC and yes it from 9am on 1st June

‘ Give us the money , give us the money ! ‘. ( retro chant )

The European cups seem to be a very difficult thing to pull off, after all, they will entail international travel.
The FA Cup does look likely though, probably because the FA rely on it for income and if it isn’t completed there will be unhappy sponsors, who I guess, would want money back. TBF, despite it still all being about money, the FA is the biggest funder of grass roots football in the country, so the knock on effect would be wide reaching.

A player I had completely forgotten about...Louis Thompson. Is he out of contract in July? A player with potential but I just can't see him being kept. I wonder if he'll be released and picked up and have no injuries again.

A player I had completely forgotten about...Louis Thompson. Is he out of contract in July? A player with potential but I just can't see him being kept. I wonder if he'll be released and picked up and have no injuries again.
No, he’s got decent length on his deal. Another two years and maybe a one year option too. He has a lot of talent but is very injury prone. Time to kick on now...

Daily mail says that we are to offer Rajiv van la Parra a contract. He is out of contract at Red Star Belgrade and free to join a new club. Swansea, millwall and qpr also reported to be interested.

So you can see we will be fighting with championship clubs for him.

I saw him a few times when he was with Huddersfield and I was never that impressed. But the Webber link and the fact he is a free will probably appeal.