Summer 2020 transfers | Page 3 | Vital Football

Summer 2020 transfers

With Smiths in charge we will be the poorest club in the Championship , so don’t be surprised if the upcoming big sales make no difference to the quality of the team . And those who somehow think we will go straight back up with cheap German buys , then they had better ask the fans of Stoke City and Huddersfield Town about life in the Championship

Well if they don't want to spend then lets go with:

Krul

Byram
Zimmermann
Famewo
McCallum

Tettey
Trybull

Hernandez
Jaiyesimi
Fitzpatrick

Pukki

Plus we will have others like Hanley - Sitti - Vrancic - Rupp - Power - Adshead - Idah - Thomas who will be pushing. We do need to invest in some more firepower though

Would he leave top level Greek football and European football for Championship?

Also, we have to watch the homegrown and foreign players for next season

He knows where the net is but I am with FC Bears on this......would he join us in the Championship (if we are relegated)?

More chance of Martin and Jayesimi with the first team squad next season than the Greek guy joining us.

BTW. Does anybody know how Simon Power (and Afie Payne) are doing at Kings Lynn?

Payne was injured I believe but had played a few times and scored aswell.

Power has also played a couple of times for Kings Lynn - I am not sure but I remember at least 3 times when he has been involved.

Is any one else concerned that if we go with Klose - Zimmermann - Hanley next season that we could be in the same situation as this season - all of them have injury issues and it wouldn't surprise me if they picked up injuries again.

Is any one else concerned that if we go with Klose - Zimmermann - Hanley next season that we could be in the same situation as this season - all of them have injury issues and it wouldn't surprise me if they picked up injuries again.

Hopefully we will sign that young Dutch left sided CB and dont forget we have Famewo, Bushiri, Odusinia and Lomas (later in the year when he returns from Tampa).

Hopefully we will sign that young Dutch left sided CB and dont forget we have Famewo, Bushiri, Odusinia and Lomas (later in the year when he returns from Tampa).
Famewo I expect to be one of the 4 CBs next season. I’d also expect another to be signed like botman but I’m not sure about Odusina. Lomas will still be in MLS by next season I think. I wonder if one of Hanley - zimmer or Klose might move on?

More chance of Martin and Jayesimi with the first team squad next season than the Greek guy joining us.

BTW. Does anybody know how Simon Power (and Afie Payne) are doing at Kings Lynn?
Just saw this on city site :

In National League North, King’s Lynn Town held Leamington Spa to a goalless draw with Alfie Payne coming on as a 61st minute substitute. Simon Power was absent from the squad.

Just saw this on city site :

In National League North, King’s Lynn Town held Leamington Spa to a goalless draw with Alfie Payne coming on as a 61st minute substitute. Simon Power was absent from the squad.

Power scored both goals in Lynn's 2 0 win at Gateshead yesterday.

IF Krul leaves we will be left with Mc Flap and youngsters.
It will then be time to start over again with keepers as they never risk
young keepers as they do outfield players.

We will end up like Huddersfield Town .... lose Webber , lose our German manager , lose our best players , lose our local derby 2-0 , end up with Lincolns manager , and have to battle against relegation to League One

Think that won’t happen all you blinkered Norwich fans out there ? Well go and ask Huddersfield Towns fans if it can’t happen !